Author Topic: Patrick Dai, 21-year-old engineering student, arrested in ‘horrendous’ Cornell University anti-Jewis  (Read 893 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Patrick Dai, 21-year-old engineering student, arrested in ‘horrendous’ Cornell University anti-Jewish death threats
By Vaughn Golden,
Jorge Fitz-Gibbon and
Katherine Donlevy   
Published Oct. 31, 2023
Updated Oct. 31, 2023, 9:24 p.m. ET

A 21-year-old student was arrested Tuesday for making “horrendous” anti-Jewish death threats at Cornell University that put the Ivy League campus on high alert over the weekend.

Patrick Dai, a junior majoring in engineering at the prestigious university, was named in a federal complaint charging him with posting threats to kill or injure another using interstate communications — which could land him in jail for up to five years.

The Pittsford, New York, native was formally charged just hours after New York State Police troopers identified a person of interest over the online threats to “bring an assault rifle to campus.”

The disturbing messages, which came days after “F–k Israel” graffiti was scrawled on sidewalks at the upstate Ithaca campus, were revealed by university officials Sunday.

“The genocidal fascist zionist regime will be destroyed,” said one of the messages posted to a public school forum. “Rape and kill all the jew women before they birth more jewish hitlers.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/10/31/news/person-of-interest-in-custody-in-horrendous-cornell-university-anti-jewish-death-threats/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

"jewish hitlers." What a maroon.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online DB

When men can get pregnant, anything goes. Reality has long left the station.

Online ScottinVA

Well, if he lands in prison, he’ll end up being Bubba’s “Eva Braun.”

Offline mountaineer

This is what comes of not teaching history K-12 or, worse, teaching revisionist history.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This is what comes of not teaching history K-12 or, worse, teaching revisionist history.

Or importing Muzzies into the USA thinking they will assimilate and not assassinate.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

This kid's last name is Chinese, I understand, and he's American. I think he's a pathetic combination of uneducated American youth/dweeb/tough guy keyboard kommando.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1719549185739857938
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 01:50:38 pm by mountaineer »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Awesome career move! I'm sure lots of future employers will will smile and nod their heads in approval when they look up this job applicants social media history. I wonder who he was trying to impress with his ignorant hatred?

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Patrick Dai, 21-year-old engineering student, arrested in ‘horrendous’ Cornell University anti-Jewish death threats
By Vaughn Golden, Jorge Fitz-Gibbon and Katherine Donlevy
Published Oct. 31, 2023
Updated Oct. 31, 2023, 9:24 p.m. ET

A 21-year-old student was arrested Tuesday for making “horrendous” anti-Jewish death threats at Cornell University that put the Ivy League campus on high alert over the weekend.

Patrick Dai, a junior majoring in engineering at the prestigious university, was named in a federal complaint charging him with posting threats to kill or injure another using interstate communications — which could land him in jail for up to five years.

The Pittsford, New York, native, whose parents say suffers from “severe depression”, was formally charged just hours after New York State Police troopers identified a person of interest over the online threats to “bring an assault rifle to campus.”

The disturbing messages, which came days after “F–k Israel” graffiti were scrawled on sidewalks at the upstate Ithaca campus, were revealed by university officials Sunday.

https://nypost.com/2023/10/31/news/person-of-interest-in-custody-in-horrendous-cornell-university-anti-jewish-death-threats/
« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 04:31:56 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I wonder if he'll even be charged with a hate crime?
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson