Author Topic: Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson Calls on City to Give Black Residents Fewer Parking Tickets for ‘Racia  (Read 936 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson Calls on City to Give Black Residents Fewer Parking Tickets for ‘Racial Equity’

Alana Mastrangelo 31 Oct 2023

The city of Chicago and Democrat Mayor Brandon Johnson is calling on city authorities to give black residents fewer parking tickets in an effort to push “racial equity.”

The city has established a “Racial Equity Office,” which pushes the idea that urgency is white supremacist, and has made its city police give fewer parking tickets to black residents.

“Chicago has a long history of racial disparities and social inequities, especially on the South and West Sides. As a longtime resident of Chicago’s West Side, I see the devastating impact systemic inequality can have on a neighborhood and its residents,” Chicago Mayor Brandon Johsnon said.

In order to achieve “racial equity,” Johnson said, “we must acknowledge the injustices of the past and consistently include those who are most impacted by inequality in our policy and decision making, not just when it is easy or convenient.”

“Demonstrating proper accountability towards people and the outcomes we are committing to is vital,” the mayor added. “I am confident that this is just the beginning, and that the impact of this work will last for generations to come. I am proud of the work that is being done thus far  to build systemic equity and secure racial justice for our residents.”

In the city’s “racial equity report,” it states that a goal for the city’s Department of Finance is to implement a plan that will result in few parking tickets issues to “black and brown” residents of the Windy City:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2023/10/31/chicago-mayor-brandon-johnson-calls-on-city-to-give-black-residents-fewer-parking-tickets-for-racial-equity/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What race is that car?
Will white cars get more tickets than black cars?
Is it in the wrong space or there for too long?
Write it up.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis