Author Topic: Pardoned Weatherman Terrorist Attends Pro-Hamas Rally  (Read 443 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Pardoned Weatherman Terrorist Attends Pro-Hamas Rally
« on: October 31, 2023, 05:10:25 pm »
Pardoned Weatherman Terrorist Attends Pro-Hamas Rally
Once a terrorist, always a terrorist.
October 31, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 

Terrorists remain terrorists and an evil monster is still an evil monster no matter how much their evil is spun. Judith Clark, a member of the May 19th Communist Organization, announced that she was at war with America during her trial. But despite the blood on her hands, her leftist allies managed to set her free with promises of good behavior.

The decision Wednesday by Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s Parole Board to set free onetime domestic terrorist Judith Clark decades ahead of schedule makes it painfully clear: There’s just no limit to who it’ll let out of prison.

Cuomo himself commuted Clark’s sentence, making her eligible for parole, after meeting with her, minimizing her crime and saying he’d gotten “a sense of her soul.”

https://www.frontpagemag.com/pardoned-weatherman-terrorist-attends-pro-hamas-rally/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson