Author Topic: Jen Psaki Attacks Speaker Johnson for Being a ‘Bible-Believing Christian’  (Read 280 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Jen Psaki Attacks Speaker Johnson for Being a ‘Bible-Believing Christian’
Frank BergmanOctober 30, 2023 - 10:21 am5 Comments

Former White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki has tried to smear newly-minter House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-LA) by attacking him for proudly declaring that he’s a “Bible-believing Christian.”

Democrat President Joe Biden’s former spokeswoman bashed Johnson for being a “religious fundamentalist” during Sunday’s broadcast of her MSNBC show, “Inside with Jen Psaki.”

“First glance, Mike Johnson does seem fine,” Psaki said.

“Fine-ish. Conservative, yes.

https://slaynews.com/news/jen-psaki-attacks-speaker-johnson-bible-believing-christian/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
If he were Muslim she wouldn't have said a word. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I always knew Peppermint Patty was kind of dumb but never knew she was a nasty bitch too!

« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 08:12:27 pm by GtHawk »

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Meh. Go lick the boots of your Mao statue in your backroom shrine little Jenny.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

Psaki just shut the hell up!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.