Author Topic: Burglars Steal Laptop From Soros Backed DA's Car  (Read 287 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Burglars Steal Laptop From Soros Backed DA's Car
« on: October 31, 2023, 04:52:13 pm »
Burglars Steal Laptop From Soros Backed DA's Car
Pamela Price waited an hour for police to show before giving up and filing online report

Susannah Luthi
October 30, 2023
Burglars stole the work laptop of soft-on-crime Oakland district attorney Pamela Price while she was visiting a victims’ justice center on Friday afternoon.

The George Soros-backed district attorney waited an hour for police to show up and help her before giving up and filing a report online, according to a local ABC News reporter. The government computer was one of several items the unidentified thieves took from Price’s $90,000 taxpayer-funded SUV. Price’s bodyguard had parked outside the Alameda County Family Justice Center where the district attorney was attending an event.

The incident is the latest example of lawlessness in Oakland. Violent crime, robberies, and property destruction have surged since Price assumed office in early 2023 while the understaffed police force struggles to respond to calls for help. Throughout her tenure, she has declined to charge criminals with enhancements or to prosecute any minors as adults, regardless of the crime, and is pushing for shorter prison terms and probation sentencing.

https://freebeacon.com/california/burglars-steal-laptop-from-soros-backed-das-car/
« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 04:53:03 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Burglars Steal Laptop From Soros Backed DA's Car
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2023, 04:54:30 pm »
The police didn't treat her any differently than they treat everyday citizens. :mauslaff:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson