Author Topic: EXC: Shady Ukraine Aid ‘Charity’ Partnered With US Government Is A Spin-Off Of A Consulting Firm  (Read 203 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXC: Shady Ukraine Aid ‘Charity’ Partnered With US Government Is A Spin-Off Of A Consulting Firm Led By Biden DNC Delegate & Tied To Secretary of State Blinken.
By: Natalie Winters

A shady Ukrainian charity partnered with the taxpayer-funded U.S. Agency for International Development appears to be a spin-off of a consulting firm engaging in for-profit business in the war-torn country, additionally retaining ties to Secretary of State Antony Blinken and led by a President Joe Biden-supporting DNC Delegate.

The unearthed ties between the charity, GloBee International for Regional Development (GloBee), and the consulting firm, Atlantic Strategic Insights, follows extensive reports of fraud and corruption plaguing the massive foreign aid packages sent from the U.S. to the Ukraine.

Globee purports to work to build “broad international coalitions in support of Ukraine” according to its website. Since the onset of Russia’s invasion, the organization has worked to “form a powerful lobby for the most efficient assistance to Ukraine and to gain international support for the further restoration of Ukrainian cities,” often leveraging American politicians to achieve these goals.

https://warroom.org/ukraine-charity-partnered-with-usaid-is-linked-to-biden-and-blinken/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson