Author Topic: New Report Outlines The High Costs Biden’s Rules And Regulations Have On U.S. Homeowners  (Read 388 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New Report Outlines The High Costs Biden’s Rules And Regulations Have On U.S. Homeowners
By  Ryan Saavedra

Oct 30, 2023   DailyWire.com

A new report released last week by a leading U.S. consumer protection organization found that the average cost of owning a home has skyrocketed under President Joe Biden.

The Alliance for Consumers highlighted rules and regulations pushed by the Biden administration that have harmed American families as everyday items cost significantly more.

The report comes as the Federal Reserve has significantly raised interest rates in an effort to lower surging inflation numbers during Biden’s first two years in office. The impact that inflation had on the costs of household items was not factored into the Alliance for Consumers’ report.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/new-report-outlines-the-high-costs-bidens-rules-and-regulations-have-on-u-s-homeowners
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson