Author Topic: Boston Children’s Hospital given $1.4 MILLION in taxpayer money for child sex changes  (Read 503 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Oct 30, 2023
Boston Children’s Hospital given $1.4 MILLION in taxpayer money for child sex changes
The services provided included surgical procedures, prescription drugs, therapies, physician and hospital services, and inpatient and outpatient treatments.

Katie Daviscourt
Seattle WA
Oct 30, 2023

The state of Massachusetts issued a $1.4 million reimbursement to Boston Children's Hospital for providing sex change procedures to minors, according to records obtained by the Daily Caller.

The children's hospital performed 204 "gender-affirming surgeries" on minors between 2017 to 2020, which included 65 chest surgeries. The youngest patient was 15-years-old, records show. The Executive Office of Health and Human Services (EOHHS) of Massachusetts told the outlet that the more than one million dollar reimbursement was for the hospital's "gender transition services" between 2015 and 2023. The services provided included surgical procedures, prescription drugs, therapies, physician and hospital services, and inpatient and outpatient treatments.

Boston Children's Hospital came under fire in 2022 after it was revealed that it performs sex change procedures on minors. The world-renowned hospital proudly boasts that it became the first in the country to create a pediatric and adolescent transgender health program. However, due to backlash, the hospital removed its webpage which included videos about sex change surgeries, gender dysphoria, and steps on how to talk to family and friends about wanting to transition, according to the outlet.

https://thepostmillennial.com/boston-childrens-hospital-given-1-4-million-in-taxpayer-money-for-child-sex-changes?utm_campaign=64487
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The longer it's around, the more obscene this administration gets. :banghead:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
https://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen4/23b/BCH-gender-clinic-horrors/report/BosChildrensHosp-GenderClinic.pdf

It gets graphic after p.33, showing surgical results, but this report pretty much defines what we are fighting against having happen to kids.

If mature adults choose to opt for this sort of self-mutilation, that's up to them, but to put kids, especially little kids on this path is unconscionable.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline berdie

https://www.massresistance.org/docs/gen4/23b/BCH-gender-clinic-horrors/report/BosChildrensHosp-GenderClinic.pdf

It gets graphic after p.33, showing surgical results, but this report pretty much defines what we are fighting against having happen to kids.

If mature adults choose to opt for this sort of self-mutilation, that's up to them, but to put kids, especially little kids on this path is unconscionable.

I agree. I glanced thru part of this link. It's pretty depressing.

Why, with all the ills in this world that need to be cured, is the funding going for such things? I have to assume (hope) it started out to cure some actual physical problem and has some way morphed into the new version of a "facelift" so satisfy vanity. Because I don't believe for a nano-second that there are that many people born in the wrong body.

Offline libertybele

This is supposed to be a 'Children's Hospital' to help children.  Gender reassignment surgery is not helping innocents that are too young to truly know any better.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

National Institutes of Health grant (2023)
Amount: $255,190
Recipient: Duke University
Purpose: A mouse model to test the effects of gender-affirming hormone therapy on HIV vaccine-induced immune responses
https://www.usaspending.gov/award/ASST_NON_R21AI167768_7529/

They're gender-affirming mice now, too?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org