Author Topic: ‘We’ve Got Enough Of A Problem’: Tucker, Nigel Farage Question Calls To Accept Gaza Refugees After P  (Read 231 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

‘We’ve Got Enough Of A Problem’: Tucker, Nigel Farage Question Calls To Accept Gaza Refugees After Pro-Hamas Protests

HAROLD HUTCHISON
REPORTER
October 30, 2023

Tucker Carlson and GB News host Nigel Farage questioned calls to accept refugees from Gaza Monday, with Farage pointing to massive pro-Hamas protests in London.

Democratic Rep. Jamaal Bowman of New York called on the Biden administration to admit Palestinian refugees resulting from Israeli military operations Oct. 14, shortly after Israel urged residents of Gaza to evacuate Oct. 13, citing the potential for ground operations against Hamas by the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF). Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced expanded ground operations against Hamas in Gaza Saturday. (RELATED: ‘This Is Your Legacy’: Ingraham Lights Into Elite University Donors For Supporting ‘Cesspool’ Of ‘Hatred’)

“It’s a little strange that the very people who acknowledge that this would be a massive threat to Israel – and they’re absolutely right, by the way, I’m not calling for Israel to take these refugees – but those same people are saying the U.K. and the U.S. and Scotland should take them,” Carlson, a co-founder of the Daily Caller and Daily Caller News Foundation, asked Farage, the former leader of the Brexit Party, about the calls to accept refugees. “What’s the thinking here?”

https://dailycaller.com/2023/10/30/weve-got-enough-of-a-problem-tucker-nigel-farage-question-calls-to-accept-gaza-refugees-after-pro-hamas-protests/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson