Author Topic: Biden Admin Releases 96% of Inadmissible Aliens Who Use Its ‘CBP One’ App  (Read 196 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Admin Releases 96% of Inadmissible Aliens Who Use Its ‘CBP One’ App
Virginia Allen / @Virginia_Allen5 / October 24, 2023

The Biden administration has released into the country nearly all the inadmissible aliens who scheduled appointments through its CBP One mobile application so far this year, according to new information obtained by the House Homeland Security Committee.

Between Jan. 12 and Sept. 30, fully 95.8% of the illegal aliens who scheduled appointments to claim asylum through the CBP One app were issued a “Notice to Appear” and then were paroled into the interior of the U.S. 

“Secretary [Alejandro] Mayorkas has utterly abused the CBP One app in his quest for open borders,” Rep. Mark Green, R-Tenn., the House committee’s chairman, said in a written statement. 

Green’s committee obtained a document from the Department of Homeland Security showing that 278,431 appointments were scheduled for illegal immigrants through CBP One over nearly nine months, and 266,846 of them were released into the country on parole. 

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/10/24/document-shows-biden-administration-released-into-u-s-96-inadmissible-aliens-used-cbp-one-app/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson