Author Topic: The fine print of Democrats' plan to turn migrants into voters. Right now.  (Read 203 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The fine print of Democrats' plan to turn migrants into voters. Right now.
New York Mayor Eric Adams is leading the effort to turn migrants into voters
By Betsy McCaughey Creators Syndicate
Published October 30, 2023 2:00pm EDT

If you think offering migrants luxury hotel rooms, free meals, laundry service, transportation, health care and immigration lawyers is excessive, just wait until they can vote. Democrats are pushing to allow noncitizens to vote in local elections in New York City, Boston and other municipalities, as well as statewide in Connecticut.

The number of migrants pouring across the southern border hit a record high, according to data released Saturday. Illegal immigrant crossings soared 21 percent over the previous month. On a yearly basis, the figure hit 2.48 million.

Democrats may feign shock and distress. Don't be fooled. Dems see these newcomers as their guarantee of a permanent voting majority in local elections. Not years from now, after the newcomers become citizens. Right now.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/fine-print-democrats-plan-turn-migrants-into-voters-right-now
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson