Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: The paramilitary group taking the border into their OWN hands  (Read 201 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: The paramilitary group taking the border into their OWN hands: Daily Mail joins ex-soldiers patrolling the wall and catching smugglers as migrant crossings continue to surge

Arizona Border Recon launched a seven-day mission on Saturday

Led by Tim Foley, they aim to disrupt Sinaloa cartel operations on the border

They use trail cams and tracking techniques to intercept smugglers

By ROB CRILLY, SENIOR U.S. POLITICAL REPORTER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM IN SANTA CRUZ COUNTY, ARIZONA

PUBLISHED: 16:09 EDT, 30 October 2023 | UPDATED: 16:56 EDT, 30 October 2023

The first figure strides purposefully out of the bushes. Dressed head-to-toe in camouflage fatigues he is likely the guide.

Six more people follow, some looking down at the trail as they go, each carrying a rucksack.

Maybe they are migrants, maybe they are drug mules, said Tim Foley, founder of Arizona Border Recon, a volunteer group of mostly military veterans who are trying to plug the holes in the frontier with Mexico.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12688899/border-militia-patrol-Arizona-migrant-immigration-crisis.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson