Author Topic: Lawsuit: Biden’s DHS Withholding Details on Terror Suspects Caught Crossing Southern Border  (Read 197 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Lawsuit: Biden’s DHS Withholding Details on Terror Suspects Caught Crossing Southern Border

JOHN BINDER26 Oct 2023103
1:55
President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is withholding key details on terror suspects who have been apprehended at the United States-Mexico border in the last three years, a new lawsuit alleges.

This month, the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) filed a lawsuit against Biden’s DHS after the organization filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for “records reflecting the nationalities and group affiliations of the record-breaking 270 illegal border-crossers who have flagged on the FBI terrorism watch since 2021.”

According to CIS officials, they sent a FOIA request for such records in August of this year but never heard back from DHS.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/26/lawsuit-bidens-dhs-withholding-details-on-terror-suspects-caught-crossing-southern-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson