Author Topic: ‘Breaking Biden’ Author: Obama Specifically Picked Biden as VP Because Joe Was ‘Bad with Money’  (Read 320 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Breaking Biden’ Author: Obama Specifically Picked Biden as VP Because Joe Was ‘Bad with Money’
Rebecca Mansour

“There is a fair bit of biography in the book,” Marlow said. “I tried to keep it as tight as possible. But I do think you have to get to know Joe to really understand if we ever want to beat them. We have to get to know him better than we know him.”

“One of the reasons why Barack Obama picked Joe Biden was specifically because he was poor,” Marlow continued. “[Obama] actually liked the optics of having one of the poorest guys in the Senate. And this is so crazy to me because we were just in an era recently where if someone made money and someone made it in America, we pointed to those people as the example—like, ‘Wow, that person really has what it takes. They know what they’re doing.’ Joe Biden’s family has made money and lost it so many times you lose count. And that was a virtue for Barack Obama. And then, Joe gets in and presides over the worst economic policy—I’ve two chapters on this in the book—imaginable. And it just haunts me that he was tapped specifically for being bad with money. And now we’ve got the Biden inflation. We’ve got these insane EV policies that enrich China.”

Schweizer then noted the irony of the Biden family corruption that accelerated with Joe Biden’s elevation to the vice presidency.

“What’s remarkable about that story, by the way, is Barack Obama says, ‘I’m going to get this guy who’s poor, who they would argue hasn’t cashed in.’ And what does Joe Biden do? ‘I’m Vice President now. Now’s the opportunity to really make bank!’ I mean, it’s shocking,” Schweizer said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/30/breaking-biden-author-obama-specifically-picked-biden-as-vp-because-joe-was-bad-with-money/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe was to stupid to cash in on his own.  He needed help.  Trouble was the people helping him "Cash-in" were equally as stupid.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Biden was picked because he could appeal to white working class Deplorables to balance the ticket.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.