Author Topic: We have one word for terror supporters who abuse our broken visa system.. Marco Rubio, David McCormi  (Read 269 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
We have one word for terror supporters who abuse our broken visa system
Marco Rubio, David McCormick

Marches closing city streets. Protests paralyzing college campuses. Incendiary messages dominating social media. These things are happening here, in America, because a foreign terrorist organization called for a "day of jihad," inciting violence across the country and overseas. 

The demonstrations were shocking. Students waved Taliban flags at a "pro-Palestine" demonstration at Florida Atlantic University. Hundreds of UCLA students called for "intifada" as their Jewish classmates walked by. George Washington University students held a candlelight vigil for Hamas terrorists who were killed. And at the University of Pennsylvania, hundreds of students walked out of class, chanting, "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free." 

That slogan is not advocating for a "Free Palestine" or a two-state solution. As the Anti-Defamation League notes, the "chant can be understood as a call for a Palestinian state extending from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea, territory that includes the State of Israel, implying the dismantling of the Jewish state." It is literally a call for the complete elimination of Israel’s 7 million Jews.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/word-terror-supporters-abuse-broken-visa-system
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Visa holders that provide support to terrorits organizations, like Hamas, should be deported immediately, placed on no-fly lists, and placed on terror watch lists.

America should not be a safe haven for baby-murdering terrorist sympathizers.

9/11 and the 2013 Boston Marathon Bombing have left me with no sympathy for terrorists that target civilians and those that support those terrorist groups.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The meme:
"We have one word for terror supporters who abuse our broken visa system
Marco Rubio, David McCormick"

The reality:
"Welcome!"