Author Topic: ‘A Failed Presidency’: Mike Johnson Says He ‘Can’t’ Name One Successful Biden Policy As US Enters ‘D  (Read 200 times)

Offline libertybele

‘A Failed Presidency’: Mike Johnson Says He ‘Can’t’ Name One Successful Biden Policy As US Enters ‘Dangerous Time’

House Speaker Mike Johnson called out President Joe Biden’s “failed” term on Thursday on “Hannity,” stating there was “almost no policy” he would agree with the president on.

Johnson sat down with Fox News host Sean Hannity to discuss various topics, including where he plans to guide the House for his term as speaker. However, when discussing his first meeting with the president, he noted that while it was “cordial and pleasant” he does not view this administration as successful.

“I’d only met him once before. It was cordial and pleasant. I have no problem with President Biden as an individual, right? You respect the office. It’s a biblical admonition that you give honor where honor is due and that’s the honest — the respect that we have for the office,” Johnson stated.

“But he and I agree on almost no policy. So we didn’t get into that too much today, Sean, but there’ll be time for that in the days ahead.”..........

..............Johnson notably commented on the alleged “cognitive decline” of Biden that many in the public have already noticed, stating that while he is aware of the “reality,” America can not afford to “project weakness.”...............

https://www.conservativereview.com/a-failed-presidency-mike-johnson-says-he-cant-name-one-successful-biden-policy-as-us-enters-dangerous-time-2666079586.html

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.