Author Topic: Jews are “human waste,” Europe and the US will do anything to keep them in Israel, says Palestinian  (Read 514 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Jews are “human waste,” Europe and the US will do anything to keep them in Israel, says Palestinian political commentator
Oct 24, 2023

Palestinian political commentator Kamal Zakarneh: “They [Europe and America] are demonstrating a lot of solidarity with the Israeli occupation. I tell you there is something hidden here, and it is that they are not expressing these positions out of love for ‘Israel’ in quotations, but rather they – Europe and America – succeeded in getting rid of the Jews, whom they themselves view as human waste, and they threw them out into Palestine. They created a place for them far away from them, far away from Europe. They don’t want reverse migration now and their [the Jews’] return to Europe again. They, Europe and America, are prepared to provide all the aid they can… to strengthen the occupation and leave the Jews where they are. [US President Joe] Biden said this during the events in Israel: ‘If there were not an Israel, we’d have to invent one.’ He would have invented it to absorb the human waste.”

[Official PA TV, Oct. 24, 2023]

Hamas war on Israel October 2023 - At least 1,400 Israelis, including over 1,000 civilians, were murdered and over 4,800 wounded, in addition to at least 234 Israelis who were abducted into the Gaza Strip, in a Hamas terror war that began when approximately 2,500 Hamas terrorists broke through Israel's security fence at the Gaza Strip border and launched a surprise attack, taking control of several Israeli towns and attacking a music festival on the Jewish holiday of Simchat Torah, which fell on the Sabbath, Oct. 7, 2023. During the massacre the terrorists tortured, raped, shot, beheaded, and burned their victims alive, murdering entire families and leaving at least 21 children without parents. Hamas terrorists also fired at least 5,000 rockets at Israeli population centers. In response, Israel launched Operation Iron Swords to counter the Hamas terror threat. Hezbollah terrorists in Lebanon joined Hamas' terror war starting from the following day, attacking Israel from the north. Occasional rocket launches and shootings continued from Lebanon throughout the war.

https://palwatch.org/page/34710
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Ah, Palestinians, welcome anywhere in Islam...NOT!

Why haven't the Muslim countries all around the region opened their doors to the poor and likely suffering Palestinians (Gazans)?

It seems no one wants them.

OTOH, there are Jews living all around the world, even in Muslim States.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I guess this guy isn't aware that almost as many Jews live in the U.S. as in Israel.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
ews are “human waste,” Europe and the US will do anything to keep them in Israel, says Palestinian political commentator
Oct 24, 2023

That must be why the Palestinians and other Islamic people are so successful and wealthy in life,and the Jews all live in tents and eat worms to survive,huh?

WARNING! There may be some slight traces of sarcasm in the above post!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I guess this guy isn't aware that almost as many Jews live in the U.S. as in Israel.

?? Hmmm..... would have thought it would be at least 10-1.  Certainly not less than even...
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
?? Hmmm..... would have thought it would be at least 10-1.  Certainly not less than even...

Well, there are over 6 million Jews living in Israel, so that would mean over 60 million here.  We're actually a bit under 6.