Author Topic: 'Just Blind Hate': The Persecution of Christians, September 2023  (Read 1650 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'Just Blind Hate': The Persecution of Christians, September 2023
by Raymond Ibrahim  •  October 29, 2023 at 5:00 am

• ne young seminarian, Brother Na'aman, 25, who was on the verge of completing his priesthood training, was burned alive. Police were contacted even before the attack, but came only after the terrorists had fled. — Morning Star News, September 8, 2023, Nigeria.

"They then proceeded to separate Christians from Muslims, apparently based on their names and ethnicity. They opened fire on the Christians, riddling them with bullets." — acninternational.org, September 21, 2023, Mozambique.

"Today, I have nothing. I saw my house and my place of worship burn in front of my eyes. I was helpless. I saw my [Muslim] neighbours betray us. We have never done them any harm; we always respected them. Then why?" — Open Doors UK, September 6, 2023, Pakistan.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/20105/persecution-of-christians-september
« Last Edit: October 29, 2023, 05:03:39 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Re: 'Just Blind Hate': The Persecution of Christians, September 2023
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2023, 01:10:56 pm »
Christmastime update:
End Wokeness
@EndWokeness
CHRISTMAS MASSACRE IN NIGERIA:

The death toll is 140 and climbing after a series of coordinated attacks by Jihadist forces in Plateau.
They attacked 20 Christian communities in Central Nigeria, raiding and burning homes while civilians were asleep. 300 are injured and 221 homes are destroyed.

The authorities did not respond for over 12 hours, a source has told AP. In the past 2 decades, 62,000 Christians in Nigeria have been killed by Jihadists and another 5 million have been displaced.
7:59 AM · Dec 26, 2023
Must have been due to climate change, Reuters ponders:

https://twitter.com/Logan_Ratick/status/1739632971647238176
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2023, 04:33:07 pm »
Christmas Massacre: Nigerian Gunmen Kill at Least 140 in ‘Christian-Dominated’ Regions

26 Dec 2023

ABUJA, Nigeria (AP) — At least 140 people were killed by gunmen who attacked remote villages over two days in north-central Nigeria’s Plateau state, survivors and officials said Tuesday in the latest of such mass killings this year blamed on the West African nation’s farmer-herder crisis.

The assailants targeted 17 communities during the “senseless and unprovoked” attacks on Saturday and Sunday, during which most houses in the areas were burned down, Plateau Gov. Caleb Mutfwang said Tuesday in a broadcast on the local Channels Television.

“As I am talking to you, in Mangu local government alone, we buried 15 people. As of this morning, in Bokkos, we are counting not less than 100 corpses. I am yet to take stock of (the deaths in) Barkin Ladi,” Gov. Mutfwan said. “It has been a very terrifying Christmas for us here in Plateau.”

Amnesty International Nigeria’s office told The Associated Press that it has so far confirmed 140 deaths in the Christian-dominated Bokkos and Barkin-Ladi local government areas of Plateau  .  .  .

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2023/12/26/christmas-massacre-nigerian-gunmen-kill-at-least-140-in-christian-dominated-region/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2023, 12:55:38 pm »
Over Christmas there was yet another massacre of Christians in northern Nigeria. Six years ago I reported from there on the massacres of Christians carried out by Muslim, Fulani militia. I still cannot understand why the world does not care.

https://twitter.com/DouglasKMurray/status/1739684834866246068

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2023, 03:09:11 pm »
Lara Logan tweets: This is the first-hand testimony of one of the best journalists I know: Lawrence Zongo. He lives on the frontline of the genocide of Christians in Nigeria, begging for help while the Pope, Priests, Churches & the Christian world do nothing. It’s been going on for 20 years & barely makes the news.

https://twitter.com/laralogan/status/1740283798036889617

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2023, 04:45:09 pm »
Nothing to see here, they were just Christians after all, no reason for any outrage....like if the victims were moslems **nononono*

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2023, 04:13:00 pm »
“Teach Lesson’ to ‘Infidels,’ Muslims Slaughter 10 Christians, 200 Were Able to Flee But The Muslims Burned Their Houses Down
By Pamela Geller - on December 27, 2023

‘The Christians will not celebrate the birth of Jesus – we have to teach a lesson to these infidels for refusing our religion.”

No media. No protests. Like it never happened.

Islamic Terrorists Kill 10 Christians in Western Uganda, Sources Say ADF rebels vowed to ‘teach lesson’ to ‘infidels.’ By Our East Africa Correspondent

Location of Kamwenge District, Uganda. NAIROBI, Kenya, December 27, 2023 (Morning Star News) – Islamic terrorists on Dec. 19 killed 10 Christians in western Uganda, sources said.

Members of the rebel Allied Democratic Forces (ADF) from the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) mounted the attacks on Christians in western Uganda’s Kyitehurizi village, Kamwenge Sub-County in Kamwenge District at around 2 a.m., according to a Uganda official and local sources.

https://gellerreport.com/2023/12/teach-lesson-to-infidels-muslims-slaughter-10-christians-200-were-able-to-flee-but-the-muslims-burned-their-houses-down.html/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mod2

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2023, 07:35:57 pm »
Merged a few threads

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2023, 08:31:46 pm »
Ah yes, fine members of the religion of peace are practicing genocide.  Real surprise there.

At some point, these Christians need to realize reality and deal appropriately with the issue.  Real hard for mussies to kill anyone when they are six foot down!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2024, 02:50:31 pm »
BREAKING: Fulani Islamist militias launch another massacre against Christian Nigerians.
At least 41 Christians have been massacred in 4 villages in the State of Kaduna over the past 24 hours.

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1742957911280701558

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2024, 02:52:25 pm »
IPOB Liverpool Central
@ipob_central
For people who do not know,  One of the founders of Bokoharam/Fulani Muslim Jihadist is the current VICE PRESIDENT of Nigeria, Kassim Shetimma

This is why the Government aren't taking seriously the murder of Christians. It is government-sponsored terrorism against Nigerian Christians for Islamization/Fulanization purposes. Fulani Muslims are the ones doing the killing .
12:34 PM · Jan 4, 2024

Online libertybele

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2024, 03:01:06 pm »
IPOB Liverpool Central
@ipob_central
For people who do not know,  One of the founders of Bokoharam/Fulani Muslim Jihadist is the current VICE PRESIDENT of Nigeria, Kassim Shetimma

This is why the Government aren't taking seriously the murder of Christians. It is government-sponsored terrorism against Nigerian Christians for Islamization/Fulanization purposes. Fulani Muslims are the ones doing the killing .
12:34 PM · Jan 4, 2024

Persecution of Christians. Isn't this the type of issue that the UN is supposed to be helping with?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2024, 01:28:36 pm »
Reuters attributes Nigerian Christmas massacre to climate
January 10th, 2024|1 Comment
From this:

https://humanevents.com/2023/12/27/muslims-in-nigeria-butcher-200-christians-on-christmas-reuters-blames-climate-change

Muslims in Nigeria butcher 200 Christians on Christmas—Reuters blames climate change
excerpts:

….

A massacre in Nigeria left nearly 200 people dead over the weekend in what Reuters has dubbed the “bloodiest violence since 2018” in the country. Reuters then proceeded to suggest that the conflict was caused by climate change….

….

…Reuters has claimed that “experts and politicians say climate change and expanding agriculture are creating competition for land, pushing farmers and herders into conflict.”

They said that climate change has caused the regions of northern Nigeria where the herdsmen are from to become more prone to both drought and floods which has “forced” them to massacre Christian farmers over their land…
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2024, 03:50:45 pm »
Security Alert
9:30am
January 31, 2024

Armed terrorists have been identified in convoys of motorcycles heading towards Plateau state from Nasarawa State. Possible routes include Gwande in Nasarawa and Dajin Gwamna in the Mushere chiefdom of Bokkos LGA Plateau state.

Their mission is to reinforce Fulani terrorists targeting villages in the west of the Bokkos area and nearby Mangu LGA for the past three days.

Multiple houses across more than five villages have been set ablaze in the area since Monday.

The situation remains tense, with unknown casualty figures. However, three confirmed fatalities occurred in the Butura area, south of Jos, the state capital, on January 30th, at 9pm. ...

https://truthnigeria.com/2024/01/security-alert-to-residents-in-mangu-bokkos-plateau-state/

Time to execute a few hundred more Christians, in other words.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2024, 10:25:57 pm »
Republicans in the House Foreign Affairs Committee are trying to pass a resolution declaring Nigeria a "country of particular concern" due to massacres against Christians:

Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-VA) says he opposes it because it doesn't mention gay people.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1754915008553578799

Online libertybele

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2024, 10:51:43 pm »
 :pondering:...hmmm I wonder if any of those Christian haters are coming across the border??? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2024, 01:18:28 am »
:pondering:...hmmm I wonder if any of those Christian haters are coming across the border???
I recently read that Belgium is being overrun by Nigerian "migrants," but those certainly aren't the only ones persecuting Christians. We're getting more than our share.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2024, 02:14:28 pm »
Nigeria, again.
Visegrád 24
@visegrad24
BREAKING:

After more murders in recent days, Nigerian media reports that the number of Christians massacred in Benue State by Fulani jihadist militias over the past 3 months has now topped 500.
The victims are from the Idoma people
Any protest marches planned in London?
5:25 PM · Feb 12, 2024
Not only is no one marching in the street, there's no word from the Biden Administration about sanctions on Nigeria until they deal with this slaughter.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2024, 05:34:23 pm »
Report: 8,000 Nigerian Christians murdered in worst year for Islamist attacks
Ngala Killian Chimtom
February 16, 2024 at 8:55 am

YAOUNDÉ, Cameroon – Nigeria last year witnessed the bloodiest year of Islamist attacks against Christians according to a new report.

More than 8,000 Christians were killed in 2023, the International Society for Civil Liberties and Rule of Law (Intersociety) has said.

The report published on Ash Wednesday gives harrowing details of killings, kidnappings, and forced disappearances of largely Christian populations in several parts of Nigeria.

“The combined forces of the government-protected Islamic Jihadists and the country’s Security Forces (NSFc) are directly and vicariously accountable for hacking to death in 2023 of no fewer than 8,222 defenceless Christians – covering a period of 13 months or Jan (2023) – Jan (2024),” said the report, signed among others by the Director of Intersociety, Emeka Umeaglalasi.

https://catholicherald.co.uk/eight-thousand-nigerian-christians-murdered-in-worst-single-year-for-islamist-attacks-says-report/
Thomas Jefferson