Author Topic: Hundreds Of Illegals Set Up Makeshift ‘Mini-City’ Under Brooklyn-Queens Expressway  (Read 202 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hundreds Of Illegals Set Up Makeshift ‘Mini-City’ Under Brooklyn-Queens Expressway
By David Greyson Oct. 28, 2023 6:00 pm

Hundreds of illegal aliens have set up a makeshift city in New York City underneath the Brooklyn-Queens Expressway. This is what years of Democrat, leftist policies get you: a city that is literally becoming a trash pile of chaos.

The illegals are not just living there, but they are also conducting business. They sell food, and general items and even have barber services. A lot of these illegals are living here after leaving a New York City shelter.

The area is littered with garbage while these illegals have put mattresses and tables in between cars as part of their makeshift home. Most of the illegals are from Latin America, or Africans who are fluent in French.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/hundreds-illegals-set-up-makeshift-mini-city-under/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson