Author Topic: Pro-Palestinian protesters scale Brooklyn Bridge, force shutdown of iconic NYC artery  (Read 894 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Pro-Palestinian protesters scale Brooklyn Bridge, force shutdown of iconic NYC artery
Story by Andrea Vacchiano  •
13h

Thousands of Pro-Palestine protestors forced city officials to close the Brooklyn Bridge down on Saturday after they gathered in New York City amid Israel's war against Hamas terrorists in Gaza.

"Protest Activity: All lanes on the Brooklyn Bridge are closed in both directions," the New York City Emergency Management Department wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter. "Consider alternate routes."

The Brooklyn demonstration marked three weeks since Hamas fighters launched a surprise attack against Israel on the Jewish holiday of Simchat Torah, as 1,400 Israelis were murdered Oct. 7. Hamas's health ministry estimates that around 7,300 Palestinians have been killed since the war began.

Protestors were seen holding signs that read, "By any means necessary" and "NYC stands with Gaza" while waving Palestinian flags.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/pro-palestinian-protesters-scale-brooklyn-bridge-force-shutdown-of-iconic-nyc-artery/ar-AA1j0ZWV?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=6e2e9d613ec14daea20eed8b02c8c6f1&ei=42
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline goatprairie

While some of the scum said that they doubted the stories of Hamas atrocities, some of the idiots said they were ok with it.
Can you imagine anybody being happy about babies heads being deliberately cut off? What kind of sick people approve of that?  9999hair out0000

Offline the OlLine Rebel

But just as with the Endless Riots of BLM, Liberals approve and thus the scum will be allowed to take over everything and assault and kill people.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sometimes drawbridges are nice...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Online DB

There is an extremely evil contagion spreading.

It is out in the open.

You either stand in its way or get consumed by it.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There is an extremely evil contagion spreading.

It is out in the open.

You either stand in its way or get consumed by it.
Choose your battles, in favorable terrain.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Peter Doocy asks Karine Jean-Pierre if Joe Biden thinks the anti-Israel protesters around the country are “extremists” given the fact that he is always talking about “MAGA Extremism.”

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1719086952685637674
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org