Author Topic: At Harvard, there are 2,600 more administrators than undergrads  (Read 513 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
At Harvard, there are 2,600 more administrators than undergrads
« on: October 28, 2023, 06:56:41 pm »
At Harvard, there are 2,600 more administrators than undergrads
TERRANCE KIBLE - DUQUESNE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW
OCTOBER 24, 2023

Harvard University employs about 1,352 full-time administrators for every 1,000 undergraduate students enrolled at the university, an analysis conducted by The College Fix found.

This is more than a nine percent increase from the 2013-14 school year, when there were 1,240 administrators per 1,000 students, according to the analysis, which used data provided by Harvard to the federal Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System.

During the 2021-22 school year, the most recent year for which data are available, Harvard had 10,120 full-time administrators and support staff on its payroll; in contrast, it had 3,899 full-time teaching and instructional staffers. The total number of undergrads that year was 7,483.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/at-harvard-there-are-2600-more-administrators-than-undergrads/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: At Harvard, there are 2,600 more administrators than undergrads
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2023, 05:04:47 am »
OK, so you are saying Harvard has more idiots per square foot than any other institution.  Again, NO F***ING SURPRISE!!!

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: At Harvard, there are 2,600 more administrators than undergrads
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2023, 07:13:44 am »
In industry, that would be described as 'topheavy'. Ridiculously so.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis