Author Topic: Video: Palestinian Scholar from Al-Aqsa Mosque Sends Message to ‘Queers for Palestine’ Supporters i  (Read 665 times)

Offline American Girl

I would give anything to see this people protesting in Gaza.

I’ll buy go pro for each one of them, just to stream the protests in Gaza.

https://conservativeus.com/video-palestinian-scholar-from-al-aqsa-mosque-sends-message-to-queers-for-palestine-supporters-in-the-west/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, no surprises there.

Chickens for KFC!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

It's been said many times before, but leftist support for Islamo-fascist killers is a form of mental illness.
We saw this before when the Iranian president-stooge Ahmadinejad visited the U.N. some lesbian leftists declared their love for him. One even admitted that they'd probably be stoned to death if they set foot in Iran.
Nevertheless, they loved the Iranian dictator.
Most of the leftists now declaring their love for the Hamas killers would similarly be given a very rough time by the people/scum they declare their support for.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's been said many times before, but leftist support for Islamo-fascist killers is a form of mental illness.
We saw this before when the Iranian president-stooge Ahmadinejad visited the U.N. some lesbian leftists declared their love for him. One even admitted that they'd probably be stoned to death if they set foot in Iran.
Nevertheless, they loved the Iranian dictator.
Most of the leftists now declaring their love for the Hamas killers would similarly be given a very rough time by the people/scum they declare their support for.
Perhaps they are counting on Israel to dismantle all the tall buildings they'd be thrown from, while discounting the myriad other sanguineous ways they might meet their fate.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Dr. Eli David
@DrEliDavid
·
Follow
Attention Queers for Palestine 🏳️‍🌈🇵🇸

Palestinian preacher tells the world what they think about you:

“The people of Palestine will not allow a single homosexual in our land. Such perversion brings the wrath of Allah.”

https://canadafreepress.com/article/the-people-of-palestine-will-not-allow-a-single-homosexual-in-our-land-such-perversion-brings-the-wrath-of-allah
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Got to post it again:

Islam is RIGHT
 About LGBQT