Author Topic: Biden spotted holding a note card with reporters' photos and names to call on at joint presser  (Read 460 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden spotted holding a note card with reporters' photos and names to call on at joint presser
Biden has frequently been caught with cheat sheets and note cards at White House press conferences
By Lindsay Kornick Fox News
Published October 27, 2023 8:31am EDT

Biden: We should be incredibly careful
President Biden answers a reporters question about the accuracy of the death toll numbers released by the Hamas-run Health Ministry in Gaza.

President Biden was apparently caught once again using a cheat sheet of reporters after a picture of him holding a note card with their images went viral.

During his joint press conference with Australia Prime Minister Anthony Albanese on Wednesday, the leaders took questions from four reporters, two from each of their respective countries. Nearly 24 hours later, an image from the press conference began circulating online that appeared to show the president carrying a note card with the reporters’ names and faces.

The names on the list included PBS correspondent Laura Barrón-López, USA Today White House correspondent Joey Garrison, Australia’s Channel 10 Network Political Editor Ashleigh Raper and The Australian’s Jeff Chambers. All four were the reporters who asked questions at the event.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-spotted-holding-note-card-reporters-photos-names-call-joint-presser
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We have known this for years.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

We have known this for years.....

...born loser and liar
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Well, we made one more day without the destruction of the world under Biden's wonderful leadership.

Only the Democommies would stand by while a fool like Biden remains at the helm destroying everything he touches.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This isn't "news".
It's standard operating procedure...