Author Topic: Don’t Forget About the Northern Border: Disturbing Number on Terror Watchlist Caught in FY 2023  (Read 199 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Don’t Forget About the Northern Border: Disturbing Number on Terror Watchlist Caught in FY 2023
October 27, 2023

FY 2023 has come to an end, and that means a full year of border encounter numbers. In FY 2023, a stunning 3.2 million illegal aliens were encountered by CBP at our borders. That number is a 16 percent increase from FY 2022. Every day, Americans witness the border crisis created by the actions of the Joe Biden presidency, and for many Americans, the situation at the border has become personal. The crisis is a national security threat that could strike at any time.

The stories and crazy videos about the border crisis primarily focus on the southern border, and the situation is entirely unacceptable and out of control; FY 2023 saw a record number of encounters. But something very alarming is happening across the U.S. border with Canada.

The Canadian border with the U.S. is incredibly rugged, dotted with forests, mountains, rivers and lakes. It’s over 5,000 miles long, nearly three times the length of the southern U.S. border with Mexico and it’s the longest border between nations in the world. No wall or other similar physical barrier separates the U.S. from Canada, because neither nation has posed a threat to its neighbor.

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2023/10/27/dont-forget-about-northern-border-disturbing-number-terror-watchlist-caught-fy-2023
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson