Author Topic: Crime wave turns US cities into ‘warzones’ as locals flee New York and California in ‘mass exodus’  (Read 349 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Crime wave turns US cities into ‘warzones’ as locals flee New York and California in ‘mass exodus’
© GB News (US)

Soaring crime rates have turned US cities into “warzones” aslocals flee New York and California in a “mass exodus”, a leading Republican strategist has claimed.

Despite the FBI suggesting a two per cent dip in violent crime, Americans are witnessing a spike in offences with only 83 per cent of law enforcement agencies submitting data.

The crime wave, which is also seeing retailers adapt to combat an increase in shoplifting, is now believed to be playing a significant role in Americans relocating from major cities.

The shift is heightening fears about safety and with extortionate living costs many people are now moving from blue areas to red ones.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/realestate/crime-wave-turns-us-cities-into-warzones-as-locals-flee-new-york-and-california-in-mass-exodus/ar-AA1iZyPT?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=aa27eb11c2ee440cab9bed92b1086011&ei=30
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Were it not for illegal immigrants, NY and Mejifornia would be losing seats in the House of Representatives which proves the point illegals are power to democrats. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson