Author Topic: Man behind Ivy League ‘doxxing trucks’ has home searched by gun-toting SWAT team  (Read 460 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Man behind Ivy League ‘doxxing trucks’ has home searched by gun-toting SWAT team
By Shannon Thaler   
Published Oct. 27, 2023, 3:06 p.m. ET

The president of Accuracy in Media — the group that deployed “doxxing trucks” to Ivy League schools mired in pro-Palestinian controversies — had his home searched by a cadre of rifle-toting SWAT officers in the early hours of Friday, The Post has learned.

Accuracy in Media boss Adam Guillette was away from his North Florida home when he received a call from local authorities Friday notifying him that officers had searched his home around 1:30 a.m. after receiving a call falsely claiming that Guillette was at home and pointing a gun at his wife’s head.

Guillette, who was out of town with his wife to attend a wedding in Texas, told The Post that he believes someone lied to the cops “to get me killed” in response to Accuracy in Media’s recent campaign that saw box trucks outfitted with billboards exposing students and faculty allegedly involved in “horribly hateful, antisemitic proclamations” at Harvard, Columbia University and the University of Pennsylvania.

In security camera footage from Guillette’s home shared exclusively with The Post, officers with rifles strapped to their chests are seen knocking on Guillette’s door.

When no one answers, one officer gains access through the digital security lock.

A SWAT team of six officers searched the home of Adam Guillette, the president of Accuracy in Media, which deployed the truck with digital billboards to drive around Harvard’s campus earlier this month.

Guillette (pictured with the “doxxing truck” at Harvard’s campus) was not at his North Florida home when the cops showed up. He was in Texas with his wife to attend a wedding.

After throwing the door open, two officers say, “Sheriff’s office,” with their guns in shooting positions before walking into the house, kicking over packages as they step inside.

Harvard ‘doxxing truck’ parks outside homes of students who blamed Israel for Hamas attacks

In another clip, an officer is seen opening the coat closet by the front door, while cameras situated to show the back of the house show two cops patrolling the backyard with their guns at the ready.

Meanwhile, it appears that a third officer is inside searching with a flashlight.

Guillette, who asked that his county of residence not be disclosed, told The Post that he was later informed there were a total of six SWAT officers deployed to his house.

It wasn’t immediately clear who made the phone call to the cops that triggered the search, and Guillette said his “attorneys are going to look into it to try to trace it.”

The Florida county sheriff’s office did not immediately respond to The Post’s request for comment.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/10/27/business/man-behind-harvard-doxxing-trucks-has-home-searched-by-swat-team/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online roamer_1

When no one answers, one officer gains access through the digital security lock.

Wait, whaaat?

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
I need a list of all the other homes that have been searched by gun-toting SWAT teams. Surely it's an extensive one.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What did the Search Warrant say they were looking for?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He was "Swatted"  Won't be the last time either.  Favorite tool of the liberal leftists.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.