Author Topic: Over A Quarter Million ‘Inadmissible Aliens’ Released Into U.S.  (Read 145 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Over A Quarter Million ‘Inadmissible Aliens’ Released Into U.S.
© Provided by America Insider

The CBP One app, expanded under the Biden administration, has allowed hundreds of thousands of inadmissible aliens to be released into the U.S., according to documents obtained by the House Committee on Homeland Security.

The app, which allows foreign nationals to schedule asylum appointments, saw 95.8% of inadmissible aliens released into the country with a notice to appear in immigration court.

Data shows that individuals from various countries, including Russia and Venezuela, had high release rates ranging from 88% to 97%.

“Hundreds of thousands of inadmissible aliens, including from hostile nations like Russia,” have been released into the interior of the United States, a press release from the House Homeland Security Committee explains.

“Secretary Mayorkas has utterly abused the CBP One app in his quest for open borders,” Representative and Homeland Security Committee Chairman Mark Green (R-TN) charged.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/over-a-quarter-million-inadmissible-aliens-released-into-u-s/ar-AA1iVaTu?ocid=msedgntp&pc=ASTS&cvid=18e5c97dd1494cada93d3423de2171e3&ei=17
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson