Author Topic: Republicans introduce Bill to ‘instantly deport’ all Palestinian Illegals.  (Read 452 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Breitbart 10/26/2023

Exclusive–House Republicans Issue ‘Evicted Act’ to Instantly Deport Palestinian Illegal Aliens from U.S.

Reps. Andy Ogles (R-TN) and Tom Tiffany (R-WI) are introducing legislation that would have the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) immediately deport illegal aliens from the United States if they arrived from Palestinian-controlled regions such as Gaza.

The “Evicting Violent Islamic Criminals That Entered Deviously Act” or “Evict Act,” exclusively shared with Breitbart News, would use the Immigration and Nationality Act to have DHS deport illegal aliens in the U.S. who arrived from Palestinian-controlled regions.

“No one can escape the countless videos of Palestinian terrorists barbarically murdering Jewish families in Israel,” Ogles told Breitbart News in an exclusive statement.

More: https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fpolitics%2F2023%2F10%2F26%2Fexclusive-house-republicans-issue-evicted-act-to-instantly-deport-palestinian-illegal-aliens-from-u-s%2F

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Nice gesture.
Goin' nowhere.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Evicting Violent Islamic Criminals That Entered Deviously Act...

E.V.I.C.T.E.D. Act.

I wonder if they have contests to 'fill in the acronym'...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

There are already laws in place to instantly deport anyone here illegally - laws that are already ignored.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There are already laws in place to instantly deport anyone here illegally - laws that are already ignored.
Yes, but it seems no one wants to pay any attention to that, and this would further detract from those laws.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Rising serpent 🇺🇸
@rising_serpent
You know it's only a matter of time before some Hamas type terrorist gets in through the southern border and starts killing and blowing shit up.  They're probably here and just waiting for the three letter agencies to give them the go-ahead right before the elections or something.
9:18 AM · Oct 28, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org