Author Topic: Anthony Fauci to be awarded with prestigious 'Ethics Prize' for 'saving millions of lives'  (Read 533 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Dossier by Jordan Schachtel 10/25/2023

Fauci will also receive a cash prize for his "achievement."

The Inamori International Center for Ethics and Excellence at Case Western Reserve University will award Dr. Anthony Fauci with its Inamori Ethics Prize, an annual honor given to international leaders "whose actions and influence have greatly improved the condition of humankind."

No, this is not a Babylon Bee article. This is really happening. Anthony Fauci, who is unparalleled as the most destructive government bureaucrat in American history, is being awarded with an ethics prize.

Fauci, who presided over two White House administrations of catastrophic, draconian policymaking, which resulted in unparalleled levels of unnecessary human suffering, has “saved millions of lives,” a press release from Case Western said Wednesday.

More: https://www.dossier.today/p/anthony-fauci-to-be-awarded-with

Offline mountaineer

Ah yes, the prestigious Inamori Pol Pot-Adolf Hitler prize for ethics and service to mankind. Kudos, Tiny Tony, you're in some esteemed company.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Just another case of Liberals giving fellow Liberals prizes and awards. You are the most Communist f*ck in America!
No. No! I am not the most Communist ... you are.

If I had an 'award' for every 'award' a group of Liberals gave to another Liberal, I would need a bigger house.
Fauci is their guy. Not since Mengele have the Liberals been more orgasmic in their praise of a Nazi doctor (who owns property in Argentina and his passport is ready, in case the filthy Jews try to do something).
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The only award this Jab troll deserves is The "Flying Fickle Finger of Fate".
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The award Anthony Fauci richly deserves is becoming a decoration on a Constitution Avenue lamp post!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... after he helped the Chinese Communist party to unleash a chimeric or gain-of-function bat beta-corona virus upon humanity.

Fauci helped release the killer so he could save us from being killed.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.