Author Topic: Iran’s foreign minister threatens US, accuses Israel of 'genocide' in UN speech  (Read 327 times)

Offline libertybele

All the more reason that the UN will side against Israel.  We unfortunately should have gotten out of the UN long ago.  According to researcher and journalist Edwin Black (who I heard in listening to Glenn Beck) Iran has several nuclear bombs-- so there is a chance that one will be used against Israel and that the US would be next.

Personally, I don't take what Black says lightly.

Iran’s foreign minister threatens US, accuses Israel of 'genocide' in UN speech

Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian warned the U.S. that it would not be spared if it continues to manage what he called the “genocide in Palestine,” while speaking to the United Nations on Thursday.

“Today in New York and the United Nations, I say frankly to the American statemen who are now managing the genocide in Palestine that we do not welcome the expansion of the war in the region,” Amir-Abdollahian said. “But I warn, if the genocide in Gaza continues, they will not be spared from this fire. It is our home and West Asia is our region.”

He continued by saying his country does not compromise with any party or side and does not have reservations when it comes to the country’s security.

Amir-Abdollahian directed comments to President Biden, saying Hamas is ready to release civilian prisoners, then added that the world should support the release of 6,000 Palestinians who are also held as prisoners, though in Israel.

“In addition, why the United States itself is actually and in practice and directly involved in committing crimes against Palestinians, it is not in a position to invite others to exercise self-restraint and refrain from spreading the war,” the foreign minister said. “Therefore, we strongly warn against the uncontrollable consequences of the unlimited financial arms and operational support by the White House to the Tel Aviv regime, which have led to the expansion and added to the severity of the bombardments of the civilians and the Palestinian women and children in Gaza and the West Bank.”....

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/israel-hamas-war-october-26
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Sounds like Iran is declaring its hegemony over the entire Middle East ... dissing Turkey, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates ... all leading Sunni powers in the region.

Iran doesn't welcome expansion of the war in the region, yet, its proxies - Hezbollah, Hamas, Houthis, etc. - are increasing their attacks on Israeli and American forces in the region.

The Israelis must be doing a decent job of targeting Hamas resources in Gaza for Iran to throw a hissy fit like this.

Now might be a good time to unleash a sabotage campaign within Iran to degrade it's command and control infrastructure, the Revolutionary Guard, and its sources of income.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.