Author Topic: Mark Meadows allegedly worked for the FBI as an informant  (Read 1293 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Mark Meadows allegedly worked for the FBI as an informant
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2023, 06:55:41 pm »
Until independent verification and corroboration, take this as an Internet Rumor.

Personnally, I think it's MAGA misinformation to discredit Mark Meadows as a potential witness, and to possibly incite someone to harm him.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2023, 06:58:46 pm »
Until independent verification and corroboration, take this as an Internet Rumor.

Personnally, I think it's MAGA misinformation to discredit Mark Meadows as a potential witness, and to possibly incite someone to harm him.
I agree with you and was wondering the same thing; is there any validity to this claim??

However, wasn't Meadows just granted immunity??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2023, 07:07:31 pm »
I am not aware of official corroboration of that media claim.

Talking heads on the MSNBC say "immunity" can range from "Queen for a Day" immunity in a single case to full immunity from prosecution in all jurisdicitons.

Again, without official verification and corroboration, this is media speculation or possible misinformation to make Trump squirm.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 07:08:39 pm by DefiantMassRINO »

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2023, 07:22:01 pm »
I am not aware of official corroboration of that media claim.

Talking heads on the MSNBC say "immunity" can range from "Queen for a Day" immunity in a single case to full immunity from prosecution in all jurisdicitons.

Again, without official verification and corroboration, this is media speculation or possible misinformation to make Trump squirm.

All of the major networks are reporting this along with Trump making threats now towards Meadows.  So, with them granting immunity I'm leaning that there may be some truth to this. The legality doesn't matter as the entire DOJ is corrupt and they are going to do anything and everything to keep Trump from running again.

Yes, there is no official verification, but since when has the DOJ been above board?

You may be correct though that this is a rumor to make Trump squirm. We shall see what transpires.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2023, 08:06:49 pm »
Lame Stream Liberal Media Networks are ratings whores who'll parrot almost anything sensational to get eyeballs on their screens.

Who knows?  Maybe they'll bring back live police car chases during Sweeps Week.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 08:16:55 pm by DefiantMassRINO »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2023, 08:42:21 pm »
The Gateway Pundit
@gatewaypundit

The Gateway Pundit reached out to Mark Meadows and his spokesman on Thursday for a response to the latest accusations that thr former Chief of Staff was allegedly an “FBI informant and wore a wire to record all conversations with Trump.”

@_WilliamsonBen, Mark’s longtime spokesman, who served with Meadows in the White House, sent us this response.

“This is completely false and straight out of the Twilight Zone.”

3:56 PM · Oct 26, 2023

More:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/exclusive-gateway-pundit-latest-rumors-about-mark-meadows/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2023, 09:09:28 pm »
More:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/10/exclusive-gateway-pundit-latest-rumors-about-mark-meadows/
Yeah, well, you would expect denial from the principal.

I haven't decided yet, and am waiting for more information/confirmation one way or the other.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2023, 10:39:45 pm »
EXCLUSIVE: Ex Trump Chief of Staff Mark Meadows Blasts Wire Wearing, FBI Informant Claims as ‘Ridiculous’.
The National Pulse, Oct 26, 2023

Former President Trump Chief of Staff Mark Meadows has blasted bizarre new allegations that he wore a wire whilst working in the White House and acted as an informant against Trump for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in comments provided exclusively to The National Pulse.

The allegations that Meadows had voluntarily worn a listening device and acted as a federal informant were first made on X (formerly Twitter), with a claim the information was corroborated through anonymous Congressional sources:

“BREAKING: Allegedly Mark Meadows worked for the FBI as an informant and wore a wire to record all conversations with President Trump, while he was the Chief of Staff to him… This is not only unconstitutional, but it’s criminal. This is the government we live with. It’s up to us to change that.”

But Meadows explicitly blasted the claims in a brief comment to The National Pulse, stating: “Thanks for checking. It is ridiculous, it is 100 percent NOT TRUE!!”

Speculation as to the accuracy of the claim regarding Meadows quickly spread across social media late Thursday. Ben Williamson, a longtime spokesman for Meadows, also denied the accusation stating: “This crap is ridiculous it’s straight out of the twilight zone.”

Just two days ago ABC News published a now disputed report that Meadows was actively cooperating with special prosecutor Jack Smith and his Department of Justice investigators. Meadows’s lawyer George Terwilliger, however, told CBS News: “I told ABC that their story was largely inaccurate. People will have to judge for themselves the decision to run it anyway.”

Even if the ABC News report were accurate, Meadows’s testimony given to – and likely leaked by the Department of Justice – doesn’t appear to help Smith’s prosecution in any significant way. According to the report, Meadows told investigators that Trump never indicated to him that he believed anything other than the 2020 presidential election was stolen. A key charge in Smith’s Washington, D.C. prosecution of the former President is reliant on the accusation that Trump knew he had lost the election and defrauded the United States by claiming it was stolen.

Meadows indicated to the Pulse that he is unsure as to why these rumors are being spread at this time, though some have speculated that authorities are fuelling such talk to try and drive a wedge between him and President Trump, and to try and lure Trump into “intimidating” Meadows to further fuel partisan gag orders in court.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2023/10/26/exclusive-ex-trump-chief-of-staff-mark-meadows-blasts-wire-wearing-fbi-informant-claims-as-ridiculous/

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2023, 10:51:12 pm »
Lame Stream Liberal Media Networks are ratings whores who'll parrot almost anything sensational to get eyeballs on their screens.

Who knows?  Maybe they'll bring back live police car chases during Sweeps Week.

Max Schumacher: We could make a series of it. "Suicide of the Week." Aw, hell, why limit ourselves? "Execution of the Week."
Howard Beale: "Terrorist of the Week."
Max Schumacher: I love it. Suicides, assassinations, mad bombers, Mafia hitmen, automobile smash-ups: "The Death Hour." A great Sunday night show for the whole family. It'd wipe that bleep' Disney right off the air.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2023, 02:20:24 pm »
Jack Smith demands another gag order for Trump, claims he’s intimidating Mark Meadows
October 27, 2023 | Tom Tillison

Special counsel Jack Smith has asked a federal judge to reimpose a gag order on Donald Trump in his election interference case in Washington, DC., after accusing the former president of threatening Mark Meadows, who served as his chief of staff.

Citing a court filing in U.S. District Court in Washington, CNBC reported that Smith charged that Trump has “capitalized” on the temporary suspension of his partial gag order to “send an unmistakable and threatening message to a foreseeable witness in this case.”

“In the few days since the administrative stay has been in place, the defendant has returned to the very sort of targeting that the Order prohibits, including attempting to intimidate and influence foreseeable witnesses, and commenting on the substance of their testimony,” Smith’s team wrote in the Wednesday night filing.

Trump took to his social media platform to blast Meadows after ABC News reported that the former Trump aide has been granted immunity to testify to the special counsel’s prosecutors, saying that only “weaklings and cowards” would make such a deal — Meadows reportedly told prosecutors he told Trump repeatedly that his claims about voter fraud in the 2020 election were baseless.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/10/27/jack-smith-demands-another-gag-order-for-trump-claims-hes-intimidating-mark-meadows-1407737/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2023, 02:25:09 pm »

https://twitter.com/RealMattCouch/status/1717604468374536346

I have trouble believing that.  It would be a gross violation of confidentiality if a Chief of Staff actually did such a thing and would destroy all trust between those two executive offices that have to work together well for an effective administration.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Timber Rattler

aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2023, 12:44:49 am »
Look, this was a Jim Hoft bullshit story.  The guy is Dumb ass
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2023, 12:45:51 am »
Well he just killed his credibility.

Well, there we have it.

Online Timber Rattler

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2023, 01:25:35 am »
Look, this was a Jim Hoft bullshit story.  The guy is Dumb ass

***agree

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2023, 01:09:07 pm »
From what I've read, Meadows was granted limited "use immunity", which means that nothing he says can be used against him personally.  Once that happens, the 5th no longer applies because you can't (by definition) incriminate yourself.  So you can't "remain silent".

Accusing Meadows of "flipping" if he testified truthfully after a grant of use immunity would be manifestly unfair.  He has no choice other than going to jail himself for refusing to testify at that point.