Author Topic: Explosive Journal report reveals an arms-smuggling route direct from Iran to ‘Palestinian’ terrorist  (Read 329 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
October 26, 2023
Explosive Journal report reveals an arms-smuggling route direct from Iran to ‘Palestinian’ terrorists… disguised as aid packages
By Olivia Murray

Yesterday, The Wall Street Journal published a bombshell report, identifying an arms-trafficking scheme in which “Iran and its allies” have been smuggling heavy weapons and small arms to the jihadi terrorists occupying certain areas of Israel; see the lede below:

Long before Hamas militants burst out of their Gaza stronghold to massacre scores of civilians with handguns and assault rifles, Iran and its allies had accelerated efforts to smuggle weapons into a different part of the Palestinian territories, the West Bank.

What was most explosive though, given current circumstances, is that the arms flowing from the terrorist regimes to the smaller terrorist groups, often comes disguised as aid packages. The authors of the Journal item recount that after the February 2023 earthquake in Turkey and Syria, Iran “began hauling large quantities of weapons to Syria” in shipments disguised as aid; as we see, a “humanitarian crisis” or an “emergency” is a great cover for arming terrorists.

On a separate and totally unrelated note… From a Politico report last week:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/10/explosive_emjournalem_report_reveals_an_armssmuggling_route_direct_from_iran_to_palestinian_terrorists_disguised_as_aid_packages.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

All the more reason it's very urgent for an Israeli ceasefire ... so military weapons humanitarian aid can be brought to Hamas into Gaza to re-arm help Hamas fighters innocent civilians.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.