Author Topic: Biden Condemns Retaliatory Attacks by Israelis Against Palestinians in West Bank  (Read 196 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Condemns Retaliatory Attacks by Israelis Against Palestinians in West Bank
Wednesday, 25 October 2023 03:22 PM EDT

President Joe Biden on Wednesday spoke out against retaliatory attacks by Israeli settlers against Palestinians in the West Bank in the aftermath of the Oct. 7 Hamas attacks on Israel. He also said he was redoubling his commitment to working on a two-state solution to end the decades-long Israel-Palestinian conflict.

Biden said the attacks by “extremist settlers” amounted to "pouring gasoline" on the already burning fires in the Middle East since the Hamas attack.

“It has to stop. They have to be held accountable. It has to stop now,” Biden said at the start of a news conference with Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese, who was being honored with a state visit to Washington.

https://www.newsmax.com/world/globaltalk/biden-west-bank-settlers-israel-hamas-war/2023/10/25/id/1139656/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson