Author Topic: Cornell professor who found Hamas attack ‘exhilarating’ and ‘energizing’ now on leave of absence  (Read 354 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Cornell professor who found Hamas attack ‘exhilarating’ and ‘energizing’ now on leave of absence
Story by Yaron Steinbuch  •
1d

It was exhilarating.
New York Post

Cornell students call for action against prof who was ‘exhilarated’ by Hamas attack
The Cornell professor who called the Hamas terror attack on Israel “exhilarating” and “energizing” is now on a leave of absence until at least the end of the semester.

Russell Rickford, an associate professor of history, went viral for the incendiary remarks to students during a pro-Palestinian protest soon after the surprise attack on Israel killed 1,400 people, mostly civilians.

“It was exhilarating. It was exhilarating, it was energizing,” he was seen telling the crowd, claiming “you would not be human” into to feel the same.

“I was exhilarated!” he said to a smattering of applause.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cornell-professor-who-found-hamas-attack-exhilarating-and-energizing-now-on-leave-of-absence/ar-AA1iOGJh?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=0746291904a746139753bf026917c6e3&ei=13
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Does he plan to go TAD to Hamas?  We can hope so.  Would that be "exhilarating" or what? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson