Author Topic: QAnoners, what is the official QAnon position on the Israel vs. terrorist situation?  (Read 9627 times)

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
As some of y'all may remember, I posted a thread 2 or 3 years ago to express my astonishment at some of the things my stepdaughter was espousing. As I was to learn, there are some QAnoners here who defended her stances.

I had a short conversation with her today and got the sense that she isn't all in for Israel. If so, this would break my heart. I'm almost at the point where I just don't want to know since it would likely cause a division between us, so I only marginally went "there" with her.

Can anyone explain the position of QAnon regarding this matter? Thanks.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline mountaineer

My cousin is a Q-person (not sure what they like to be called). Everything she's posted on Facebook is virulently anti-Jew, anti-Israel, starting with calling Israel a haven for paedophiles - when she's not telling us the world is flat, Michael Jackson is alive, Angela Lansbury was born a male, and all cancers are caused by parasites, that is.

And if you can make sense of this blather, more power to you:
Some say …….Isis Amon Ra Elohim………..Is - RA - EL
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline AllThatJazzZ

@mountaineer

They do see a pedophile around every corner, don't they?  :thud: Thanks for sharing that with me. I'll give it a closer look later on.

One thing that I'd like to know but don't want to get into with her is, if the earth is flat, how does the sun get back over to the east to rise for a new day? Also, where is the beginning and the end of a flat earth? (What is the western-most location and the eastern-most location?)

Offline mountaineer

The entire British royal family are paedophiles who drink the blood of children, you know.   :whistle:

Offline AllThatJazzZ

The entire British royal family are paedophiles who drink the blood of children, you know.   :whistle:

@mountaineer

Has your cousin said anything about the belief that Trump is actually still president? Huh?

Offline mountaineer

Has your cousin said anything about the belief that Trump is actually still president? Huh?
Yes. Trump and the military are calling the shots, thankfully. The military tribunals holding Biden, et al., accountable will be happening any day now. Oh yes, and John F. Kennedy, Jr., who still is alive, is Trump's second-in-command.

It should go without saying that I pray for her sanity every day.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

Yes. Trump and the military are calling the shots, thankfully. The military tribunals holding Biden, et al., accountable will be happening any day now. Oh yes, and John F. Kennedy, Jr., who still is alive, is Trump's second-in-command.

@mountaineer

Good grief! My stepdaughter has mentioned a little of this, but she knows I'm not a receptive audience, so she glosses over it quickly. And here's a tricky situation... They believe the whole space program is fake, and her husband works at JPL. SMH. **nononono* Poor guy.

Who feeds this stuff to them?

Offline AllThatJazzZ

I'm so sad. I found this and have only watched a little of it. Right now I have to go do something enjoyable so I can have a bit of joy in this awful time we're living in, but I've seen enough to be extremely troubled by my stepdaughter's involvement in this outfit. This was a rock I didn't really want to turn over, but I had to once she started rattling off all this conspiracy stuff.

One thing I have noticed about my stepdaughter is that she doesn't have an iota of joyfulness. There's an oppressive heaviness to all our conversations, and she was never like that before. Her BFF is into QAnon as well, so they feed off each other to the exclusion of all the "unbelievers," for lack of a better word. It all has a Jim Jones feel to it. It's hard to accept that someone you love can fall into a deception so deep.  8888crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P68WjfBt-qo&t=2s

Offline mountaineer

I think it's a cult. Someone is getting rich off these gullible people.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Man some of your relatives are Cuckoo for coco puffs!   Social media really has lead many people down the path to mental illness.  They may have been pre-nut, but the internet made them full-nut.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

It should go without saying that I pray for her sanity every day.

Wow.... **nononono*
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

I agree, the internet makes this nuttery spread like wildfire - so much faster than before AlGore invented it. My unscientific observation is that people who feel powerless over certain situations in their lives gravitate to this sort of thing. They believe they know something the rest of us don't, and that makes them special. When it all comes to a cataclysmic end, they are the ones who will come out on top - with a giant "told ya so."

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
As some of y'all may remember, I posted a thread 2 or 3 years ago to express my astonishment at some of the things my stepdaughter was espousing. As I was to learn, there are some QAnoners here who defended her stances.

I had a short conversation with her today and got the sense that she isn't all in for Israel. If so, this would break my heart. I'm almost at the point where I just don't want to know since it would likely cause a division between us, so I only marginally went "there" with her.

Can anyone explain the position of QAnon regarding this matter? Thanks.
I'm not totally sure. Quix, our resident QAnon observer, passed away not too long ago.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline DB

I'm not totally sure. Quix, our resident QAnon observer, passed away not too long ago.

Quix died???

I just thought he left because of the pushback here against QAnon.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I agree, the internet makes this nuttery spread like wildfire - so much faster than before AlGore invented it. My unscientific observation is that people who feel powerless over certain situations in their lives gravitate to this sort of thing. They believe they know something the rest of us don't, and that makes them special. When it all comes to a cataclysmic end, they are the ones who will come out on top - with a giant "told ya so."

Excellent observation.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well okay that's true , but the whole Angela Lansbury born male? Everyone knows it's Jamie Lee Curtis that was born male....Sheesh! *****rollingeyes*****

Offline mountaineer

They say every famous woman was born male, and vice versa. So Jaclyn Smith - male. Soccer star Pele - female. If you ever want to feel your head explode, find a Facebook poster named Poncho Pete. He claims to "prove" all these allegations. Everyone is an "invert," maybe even you and I.

Offline Mod2

Thread has been moved to General Discussion.

Offline mountaineer

The latest Q theory is that the new Speaker of the House, Mike Johnson, is really Edward Snowden. They look vaguely similar - proof enough!!

Oh yes, and there was a TV commercial from 1981 featuring a woman who vaguely resembles Taylor Swift, who wasn't born until years later. This proves that Taylor Swift is a time traveler. When you know, you know (as they say), or WYKYK!!!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 09:58:30 pm by mountaineer »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Quix died???

I just thought he left because of the pushback here against QAnon.
Nah, for the most part, we left him alone and gave him his own corner of the board, "Alternate Realities."

The discussion of his passing begins in the 2022 obituary thread:
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,457401.msg2703152.html#msg2703152
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nah, for the most part, we left him alone and gave him his own corner of the board, "Alternate Realities."

The discussion of his passing begins in the 2022 obituary thread:
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,457401.msg2703152.html#msg2703152

I considered Quix a friend. We were buddies at another Forum, not FR.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I like to think he returned to the mothership.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I go with the idea that if you think you are crazy then you are perfectly sane, if you think you are sane then you have reason to worry.  I know I'm crazy, so I'm good.  happy77

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

With regard to Israel:

*****rollingeyes*****

Offline mountaineer

Betty White is Barbara Bush’s sister, and both are the the offspring of Aleister Crowley, the Q people tell us. I had no idea who Crowley was. Wikipedia says:
Aleister Crowley (/ˈælɪstər ˈkroʊli/;[1] born Edward Alexander Crowley; 12 October 1875 – 1 December 1947) was an English occultist, philosopher, ceremonial magician, poet, painter, novelist and mountaineer. He founded the religion of Thelema, identifying himself as the prophet entrusted with guiding humanity into the Æon of Horus in the early 20th century.
Okay, sounds like a nut. So, of course, his son is Barbara Bush and his daughter is Betty White, and they're all into sucking the blood of children. Makes perfect sense.

https://twitter.com/BabyD1111229/status/1717075605420728830