Author Topic: Juvenile behavior Teens accused of plowing into retired police chief on bike ride laugh, flip off v  (Read 600 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Teens accused of killing retired police chief laugh, flip off victim’s family in court
By Nicholas McEntyre   
Published Oct. 25, 2023, 6:48 a.m. ET

Two Las Vegas teens accused of fatally running over a retired police chief laughed at each other, smiled, and seemingly flipped off their victim’s family during a court hearing earlier this week.

Jesus Ayala, 18, and Jzamir Keys, 16, were back in court on Tuesday more than two months after they allegedly recorded themselves intentionally plowing into Andreas Probst, a 64-year-old retired police chief, who was out on a morning bike ride.

The teens’ antics began when they sat down for the hearing in Clark County court, covering the right side of their faces to hide themselves from the cameras before appearing to cover their mouths to suppress their laughter.

The teens, who were both minors when Probst was killed, were charged with murder and are being tried as adults.

Probst’s family slammed the teens’ appalling actions, saying they “really had no remorse.”

“How can you sit there after taking a man’s life, and act like such an entitled p—k?” Taylor Probst, Andreas’ 27-year-old daughter, told reporters outside the courthouse. “They really had no remorse, that this is just a game to them.”

Ayala’s public defender, David Westbrook, also appeared to be laughing alongside the teen in the courtroom on Tuesday, video from KTNV shows.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/10/25/news/las-vegas-teens-accused-of-killing-andreas-probst-laugh-flip-of-victims-family-during-court-hearing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They really need to reinstate Ol' Sparky....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Vile behavior.
I hope that the prosecution finds the same caliber of jury that was seated for the trial of my niece’s killer. Two months of testimony. Two and a half hours of deliberation. Guilty verdict. Death penalty.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline goatprairie

Vile behavior.
I hope that the prosecution finds the same caliber of jury that was seated for the trial of my niece’s killer. Two months of testimony. Two and a half hours of deliberation. Guilty verdict. Death penalty.
"Death penalty."

Yes, but no painless needle. Electric chair or hanging.