Author Topic: Joy Behar: Rashida Tlaib ‘Lies Like Trump’  (Read 339 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joy Behar: Rashida Tlaib ‘Lies Like Trump’
« on: October 25, 2023, 07:41:12 pm »
 :wtf:

Joy Behar: Rashida Tlaib ‘Lies Like Trump’

25 Oct 2023

Joy Behar told her co-host Tuesday on ABC’s “The View” that Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) was a liar like former President Donald Trump while discussing her comments on the Israel-Hamas war.

Partial transcript as follows:

ALYSSA FARAH GRIFFIN: Hamas is still in power. There’s still likely Hamas militants in Israel, from what we’re hearing, and there’s still hostages being held. So it’s both a terrorist attack and it is a humanitarian crisis. But I want to say — so every year on Holocaust Remembrance Day, we say “Never Again.” And Never Again should 6 million Jews be murdered because of bigotry and hatred. And the world remained silent for too long. Never Again is right now. There is a duty — my Jewish friends had to sit and hear people blame them for the slaughter of innocent Jews while the bodies were still warm, while they were still mourning their loss. They didn’t get a chance to mourn what happened to the over thousand Jews that were killed before places like — and these some of these were walked back — Harvard graduate students said, ‘We, the undersigned organizations hold the Israeli regime entirely responsible for the unfolding violence.’ NYU’s Student Bar Association president said, ‘Israel bears full responsibility for this tremendous loss of life.’ One day after the attack that killed over 1,000 innocent Israelis. Now, Harvard walked that statement back and said the university doesn’t stand by it. But that is what Jews have faced since the since before the Holocaust but since the Holocaust. They are one of the only people groups on Earth who their right to exist is constantly, constantly questioned.

BEHAR: Constantly, throughout history.

GRIFFIN: They have to defend it. And it’s it’s right, left, center. I’ve called it out when it’s on the right. So I’m going to call it out when it’s on the left. Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar. They have dabbled in dangerous antisemitism at a time where, I think of the young people —

BEHAR: She, Rashid will, still will not admit that that attack on the hospital came from Hamas. They have video showing it but she goes out there and lies like Trump.

GRIFFIN: And this broke my heart, just real quick — 57% of Jewish students on college campuses report experiencing an antisemitic incident.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/10/25/joy-behar-rashida-tlaib-lies-like-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Joy Behar: Rashida Tlaib ‘Lies Like Trump’
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2023, 07:57:36 pm »
Back atcha, Joyless.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org