Author Topic: Nauseating: George Washington University projects Hamas-glorifying slogans on a building with Jewish  (Read 320 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
October 25, 2023
Nauseating: George Washington University projects Hamas-glorifying slogans on a building with Jewish donors' names
By Monica Showalter

Like an ignorant radical madrassa in some benighted fist-waving burg like Mogadishu or Kabul, George Washington University has allowed presumably students to project Jew-hating pro-Hamas statements on the wall of one of its august buildings in the heart of Washington, D.C.

"Glory to our martyrs"? "Divestment from Zionist genocide now"? "Free Palestine from the river to the sea"?

Had enough?

There's more. Adding insult to injury, check out the building they chose to spew their sickening Hamas slogans on:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/10/nauseating_george_washington_university_projects_hamasglorifying_slogans_on_a_building_with_jewish_donors_names.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson