Author Topic: Anti-Semitic Incidents up 400% in US Since Hamas Attack: Report  (Read 268 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Anti-Semitic Incidents up 400% in US Since Hamas Attack: Report
« on: October 25, 2023, 04:38:50 pm »
Anti-Semitic Incidents up 400% in US Since Hamas Attack: Report

Reuters
October 25, 2023
Anti-Semitic incidents in the United States rose by about 400 percent in slightly over two weeks since war broke out in the Middle East after Palestinian terrorist group Hamas attacked Israel on Oct. 7, advocacy group Anti-Defamation League (ADL) said Wednesday.

The advocacy group's data—which showed a 388 percent rise in anti-Semitic incidents in the United States between Oct. 7 and Oct. 23 over the prior year—comes amid monitoring by American authorities of domestic threats due to the conflict.

The ADL Center on Extremism said preliminary data showed 312 reported U.S. anti-Semitic incidents from Oct. 7 to Oct. 23, including harassment, vandalism, and assault.

About 190 of those were directly linked to the war between Israel and Hamas.

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/anti-semitic-incidents-up-400-in-us-since-hamas-attack-report/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson