Author Topic: ‘God help this country’: Majority of young people say Hamas was ‘justified’ in its savagery  (Read 415 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘God help this country’: Majority of young people say Hamas was ‘justified’ in its savagery
October 25, 2023 | Tom Tillison

If widespread pro-Hamas protests on American college campuses did not alert you to just how far gone our institutions of higher learning are, perhaps a new Harvard-Narris poll might do the trick.

According to the survey, the majority of young people think the savage butchery of Israeli Jews by the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas was JUSTIFIED.

Lila Rose, founder and president of Live Action, a global human rights movement dedicated to ending abortion and building a culture of life, shared the results of the poll on X.

“The majority of American 18-24 year-olds think that Hamas’ slaughter of the 1200 Israeli civilians ‘can be justified.’ God help this country,” Rose tweeted.

https://twitter.com/LilaGraceRose/status/1716683186443559140

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/10/25/god-help-this-country-majority-of-young-people-say-hamas-was-justified-in-its-savagery-1407187/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Just regurgitating what they've been taught in the government schools, I suspect - while not actually being taught history.

Edit to add:  I just finished a Jeffery Deaver novel, Solitude Creek, in which a 13-y/o boy, "Donnie," spray paints swastikas on a Jewish man's home. His buddies discuss:
"It's called a swastika," Wes said. "The Nazis used it."

Donnie added, "The Indians did too. I saw a special. I don't know." ...

"Who were they (the Nazis) again?" Nathan asked.

Donnie muttered, "They and the Jews had a big war.  ... Couple hundred years ago, I think."
They really are this ignorant, thanks to our outstanding public school teachers.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 02:30:53 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

God help this country is right.  This generation has their heads up their rear ends!!  They have no idea the real threat of this country being devastated with a take over.  As long as they have their phones and tech gadgets the world is ok.  I hope I am wrong, but I fear that they are going to be in for a very rude awakening.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Just regurgitating what they've been taught in the government schools, I suspect.

Exactly and until people realize that it is important to vote in conservatives on the school boards, nothing is going to change.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Once Hamas is done eradicating Jews, they'll eradicate the very infidel snowflakes that defend Hamas.

Israel would not by in Gaza and the West Bank if not for the 1967 attempt by Arab nations to destroy Israel.

If the Palestinians want to stop losing, they need to stop attempting to destroy Israel.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
RINO huffs:
"If the palestinians want to stop losing, they need to stop attempting to destroy Israel."

That cannot happen, so long as one pali remains alive.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have a very hard time believing this.

What I DO believe is whoever ran  that survey was VERY careful about who they questioned.

Either that or they were VERY careful about which replies got counted.

Hell,I am guessing most of the young people in this country think Hamas is some sort of foreign car. I define "young people" as being from maybe 15 to 25 years old,and I am having a hard time remembering if I ever knew anyone that age that was obsessed with  politics and political candidates.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Just regurgitating what they've been taught in the government schools, I suspect - while not actually being taught history.

Edit to add:  I just finished a Jeffery Deaver novel, Solitude Creek, in which a 13-y/o boy, "Donnie," spray paints swastikas on a Jewish man's home. His buddies discuss:They really are this ignorant, thanks to our outstanding public school teachers.

@mountaineer

Yup!

This really reinforces the post I just made. Young people are interested in getting laid,getting paid a lot of money,and partying. Even mention the word "politics" around them and most would instantly fall asleep.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!