Author Topic: Meadows granted immunity, tells Smith he warned Trump about 2020 claims: Sources  (Read 528 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Meadows granted immunity, tells Smith he warned Trump about 2020 claims: Sources

Former President Donald Trump's final chief of staff in the White House, Mark Meadows, has spoken with special counsel Jack Smith's team at least three times this year, including once before a federal grand jury, which came only after Smith granted Meadows immunity to testify under oath, according to sources familiar with the matter.

The sources said Meadows informed Smith's team that he repeatedly told Trump in the weeks after the 2020 presidential election that the allegations of significant voting fraud coming to them were baseless, a striking break from Trump's prolific rhetoric regarding the election.

According to the sources, Meadows also told the federal investigators Trump was being "dishonest" with the public when he first claimed to have won the election only hours after polls closed on Nov. 3, 2020, before final results were in.

"Obviously we didn't win," a source quoted Meadows as telling Smith's team in hindsight.

more
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/meadows-granted-immunity-tells-smith-he-warned-trump-about-2020-claims-sources/ar-AA1iMCfK
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Grant me immunity, and I'll take the fall for everything including the Kennedy assassination.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Just because Meadows told Trump his opinion does not mean Trump believed him.

Offline kevindavis007

Grant me immunity, and I'll take the fall for everything including the Kennedy assassination.

Still, believe the big lie.    I do have some oceanfront property for sale in Nevada.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Hoodat

Still, believe the big lie.    I do have some oceanfront property for sale in Nevada.

Big lie?  My comment was about receiving immunity.  I have no idea what your comment means.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-