Author Topic: Chinese scientists discover EIGHT never-before-seen viruses... and now they plan to experiment with  (Read 637 times)

Offline mountaineer

Yay, more Chinese viruses!
Chinese scientists discover EIGHT never-before-seen viruses... and now they plan to experiment with them
    *EXCL: Scientists found new pathogens in rodents on an isolated tropical island
    *READ MORE: Fauci says he has nightmares about the 'next inevitable pandemic'
By John Ely Senior Health Reporter For Mailonline
Published: 07:39 EDT, 24 October 2023 | Updated: 09:47 EDT, 24 October 2023

Chinese scientists have discovered never-before-seen viruses lurking on a tropical island — and warned they could infect humans.

Researchers tasked with preparing the world for future pandemic took almost 700 samples from rodents living in Hainan, just off China's southern coast.

Eight novel viruses — including one belonging to the same family as Covid — were uncovered in the project, funded by the Chinese Government. ...

The findings were shared in the journal Virologica Sinica, the publishing arm of the Chinese Society for Microbiology (CSM).

CSM is linked to the state-affiliated China Association of Science and Technology, which 'accepts administrative supervision' from the Chinese Government's 'Ministry of Civil Affairs'.

Virologica Sinica is also edited by Dr Shi Zhengli, an influential scientist described as China's 'bat woman' who works inside the Wuhan Institute of Virology – considered to be the source of the Covid pandemic in some corners.  ...
Daily Mail
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

That's just hunky danged dory. 9999hair out0000

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Chinese scientists discover EIGHT never-before-seen viruses...

Discovered my @$$! Created in a lab is more like it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
China is gonna kill everyone on the planet before any natural event gets a chance to wipe us out..
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Discovered my @$$! Created in a lab is more like it!
Maybe they did find eight new ones. Now they just have to figure out how to get them to infect humans...like the bat coronavirus they grafted parts of into SARS.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Good news.  What they are saying is, world, get ready for more state released bio weapons.  They are coming your way soon.

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: