Author Topic: Shifa Hospital is Both a Hospital and a Hamas Hub  (Read 280 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Shifa Hospital is Both a Hospital and a Hamas Hub
« on: October 24, 2023, 05:03:59 pm »
Shifa Hospital is Both a Hospital and a Hamas Hub
The propaganda the establishment media doesn't 'fact-check'.
October 24, 2023 by Hugh Fitzgerald 3 Comments

Amid all the uproar over the Israeli bombing of al-Ahli Hospital, which turned out actually to have been bombed by Palestinian Islamic Jihad, it is important to remember that the Shifa Hospital in northern Gaza has long been recognized as a Hamas outpost. The terror group stores weapons both inside the hospital and in the tunnel complex that was built just under the building. The hospital contains a Hamas command-and-control center, and Hamas terrorists are known to be staying in some of the hospital rooms. If Israel is to destroy Hamas as a military force, root and branch, the IDF will necessarily have to attack the tunnels under the Shifa Hospital as well as many rooms in the hospital itself where weapons are stored, rocket launchers are used, and Hamas fighters can hide. One can well imagine the worldwide outrage that such an attack would elicit, unless Israel can in advance clearly describe the multifarious ways that Hamas has for more than a decade used the hospital building to hide weapons and ammunition, to launch rockets from its premises, and to provide secure bunkers for terrorists.

At the same time, Israel should offer to have patients transferred from Shifa Hospital to Israeli hospitals so that they could receive advanced medical care, or in the alternative, to Israeli field hospitals that could be set up right on Israel’s border with northern Gaza. Both Israeli medical personnel, and Palestinian doctors and nurses from Shifa Hospital, could work together at such a field hospital. Israel’s offer will be one more confirmation of what Israel has always been — the protector of civilians, wherever and whenever that is possible. When Hamas turns the offer down, this will constitute quite a different confirmation, that is, of the sinister use by Hamas of innocent civilians, whose wellbeing is of no concern to the terror group. Hamas hopes that many of those civilians will die in order that the terror group can score propaganda points against the Jewish state. That’s why it has been trying to prevent Gazans from moving to southern Gaza from the north, as Israel has advised them to do for their own safety. More on Shifa Hospital can be found here: “What reporters aren’t telling you about Shifa Hospital: It is Hamas HQ,” Elder of Ziyon, October 17, 2023:

https://www.frontpagemag.com/shifa-hospital-is-both-a-hospital-and-a-hamas-hub/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson