Author Topic: Political Agendas Make a Weak Military  (Read 164 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Political Agendas Make a Weak Military
« on: October 24, 2023, 04:45:36 pm »
Political Agendas Make a Weak Military

By Liberty Counsel ——Bio and Archives--October 21, 2023

Guns-Crime-Terror-Security | CFP Comments | Reader Friendly | Subscribe | Email Us

WASHINGTON, D.C. – As a result of the Biden administration mandating political ideologies in the military, the U.S. Army, Navy, and Air Force have all reported that they missed the military’s annual recruiting goals this year by a combined 12 percent, which is nearly 20,000 recruits short––the worst since the U.S. military became an all-volunteer force in 1973. The military needs about 160,000 people a year to join to meet its recruitment goals and sustain its strength.

Correlation between the recruiting shortfalls and growing politicization in the military
While most of the military services met their recruiting goals last year, they have also had to pay out hefty sign-up bonuses up to $75,000 and lower entry standards to get there. Despite these efforts, the Army has fallen well short of its goals for two years straight missing the mark by 10,000 troops in 2023, and by 15,000 in 2022. These shortfalls bring the Army’s current manpower strength to its lowest level since 1940. The Army’s current strength has prompted many military leaders, retired generals, and defense analysts to raise concerns about the nation’s national security and to investigate the potential reasons many Americans are now declining to serve in the military.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/political-agendas-make-a-weak-military
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson