Author Topic: Video: Man Attempts Carjacking of Two Asians in Philly – Unaware They Were Second Amendment Supporte  (Read 502 times)

Offline American Girl

This may not be self-defense but he ended that guy's carjacking spree that's for sure.....
If the Police can't do shit and let criminals run rampant VIGILANTE JUSTICE IS a MUST!!!

https://redstatenation.com/video-man-attempts-carjacking-of-two-asians-in-philly-unaware-they-were-second-amendment-supporters/

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
No way to know if any of the footage (or headline) is even from this decade/or remotely correct. No source is given other than overlay on the video showing someone else claimed the footage (again from instagram) that this site uses without attribution. I am tiring of this type of "reporting"... @American Girl
« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 05:13:46 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Isn’t this posted in the wrong category, I expect to see news about court cases or actions that directly affect 2nd Amendment not crimes.