Author Topic: Video: A Pro-Palestine Mob Brutally Attacked a Christian Man in Skokie, Illinois – The Police React  (Read 592 times)

Online American Girl

This is why you should always stay strapped.

I don’t live in a blue state, however, I do live in a small crime-ridden blue city in a red state. We never go anywhere without a weapon.

The police are really choosing the wrong side in this case!

https://www.usasupreme.com/video-a-pro-palestine-mob-brutally-attacked-a-christian-man-in-skokie-illinois-the-police-reaction-sparks-controversy/

Online andy58-in-nh

This is why you should always stay strapped.

I don’t live in a blue state, however, I do live in a small crime-ridden blue city in a red state. We never go anywhere without a weapon.

The police are really choosing the wrong side in this case!

https://www.usasupreme.com/video-a-pro-palestine-mob-brutally-attacked-a-christian-man-in-skokie-illinois-the-police-reaction-sparks-controversy/

Not coincidentally, this sort of thing usually happens in places where you cannot carry a gun without spending thousands of dollars and countless hours "proving" yourself worthy. Like Illinois.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 12:58:47 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline mountaineer

Tweeted by @emzanotti

This is the poster for the “pro-Palestinian” counter-protest in Skokie, the Jewish neighborhood near Chicago where many Holocaust survivors settled. The “rally supporting genocide” was a quiet event inside a banquet hall.

Friends who have some idea of what happened noted that the pro-Palestinian protesters set up outside, near the area’s high end kosher grocery store and basically “protested” the store’s shoppers, probably mostly local Jewish people, none of whom were at the “rally.”

That’s not “anti-genocide.” That’s anti-Jewish. But, I mean, that’s probably how it is anyway.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Guy Benson
@guypbenson
Decades ago, neo-Nazis famously marched in Skokie, an Illinois community where many Holocaust survivors settled. Their fellow Jew-haters are now assaulting Jews in that same town.

https://twitter.com/StopAntisemites/status/1716560653698122169
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online andy58-in-nh

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Guy Benson
@guypbenson
Decades ago, neo-Nazis famously marched in Skokie, an Illinois community where many Holocaust survivors settled. Their fellow Jew-haters are now assaulting Jews in that same town.

Actually, they didn't.  One of the more prevalent political myths in the U.S. of something that "everyone remembers" but never actually happened.  They did end up winning their cases, but they decided to march in Chicago instead.  20 or so did, massively outnumbered by counter-protestors.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 06:32:08 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »