Author Topic: Climate Of Hate: Greta Thunberg Joins Pro-Hamas Resistance  (Read 449 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Climate Of Hate: Greta Thunberg Joins Pro-Hamas Resistance
« on: October 24, 2023, 11:29:04 am »
WRITTEN BY ANDREW STILES ON OCT 23, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Climate Of Hate: Greta Thunberg Joins Pro-Hamas Resistance

What happened: Greta Thunberg, the 20-year-old child activist best known for skipping school to protest so-called climate change, dabbled in anti-Semitism on Friday.

• The celebrity truant held a “Stand with Gaza” sign in a photo posted on social media, the initial version of which also included a blue octopus plush toy resembling the anti-Semitic imagery in Nazi propaganda. [emphasis, links added]

• Thunberg deleted the original photo, claiming to be “completely unaware” of the common anti-Semitic trope.

Nevertheless, her revised post included links to a number of so-called Palestinian activist groups that defended the Hamas terrorist attack that killed more than 1,000 Israeli civilians earlier this month.

What they’re saying: One of the groups Thunberg promoted, the Palestinian Youth Movement, described the mass murder of Israeli civilians, including children, as “the active decolonization of Palestinian land led by the Palestinian resistance” and repeated the false claim that “over 500 Palestinians were martyred after Israeli forces bombed Al-Ahli hospital in Gaza.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/climate-of-hate-greta-thunberg-joins-pro-hamas-resistance/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Climate Of Hate: Greta Thunberg Joins Pro-Hamas Resistance
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2023, 11:30:37 am »
The girl just proves you can be stupid, incompetent, and a follower and still have the MSM glorifying you. :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2023, 04:06:23 pm »
I bet the only reason the post got taken down was because daddy found out and realized how much it would affect his cash cows ability to get donations.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2023, 04:13:28 pm »
Oh, please send the little potato-faced nincompoop into battle, Hamas!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2023, 12:35:17 am »
Why am I not surprised that the little Scandinavian dope is on the side of the terrorists who would gladly slit her throat if given half a chance.