Author Topic: White House: We’re Concerned About Having Weapons for Our Own Defense, That’s Why We Asked for More  (Read 611 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House: We’re Concerned About Having Weapons for Our Own Defense, That’s Why We Asked for More Money

Ian Hanchett 23 Oct 2023

On Monday’s broadcast of “CNN This Morning,” White House National Security Council Coordinator for Strategic Communications John Kirby said that President Joe Biden requested supplemental funding from Congress because the U.S. running low on the weapons it needs for its own defense is “a concern.” But “the United States military can continue to defend our national security interests all around the world.”

Co-host Phil Mattingly asked, “In the President’s primetime address, he talked about the aid he’s seeking for Ukraine, and how much of that aid is to basically refill American stockpiles. My question is, the state of those stockpiles right now, the state of where U.S. weapons stockpiles stand, with two wars — sending now two different types of shipments on a regular basis towards two U.S. allies, how big is the concern that the U.S. is dangerously low on what it should have for its own defense right now?”

Kirby responded, “Well, of course it’s a concern. That’s why we asked for that extra supplemental funding from Congress. Without getting into classified information, I can assure you and the American people that the United States military can continue to defend our national security interests all around the world. But it’s something that we watch very, very closely, and with every single aid package that goes to Ukraine and now Israel, the Department of Defense has to do an assessment to make sure that we can continue to meet our own war plans and our own operational needs. And we’re doing that. We’ve also revitalized the defense industry to create, to manufacture, and produce much more of these munitions so that we can, A. keep them going to Ukraine and Israel, but also, B. replenish those stocks. But it is important, and that’s exactly why the President asked for that supplemental funding.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/10/23/white-house-were-concerned-about-having-weapons-for-our-own-defense-thats-why-we-asked-for-more-money/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Eisenhower was right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.

We crippled our nation and defenses, and now they beg forgiveness and demand more money to cure the afflictions they fought to bring upon this nation!
How many blind fools lock-stepped for the WOKE to bring this CATASTROPHE UPON US? They want you to know they cant  cure us of the disaster they brought upon us without a spending cure, to make our afflictions from them even worse.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Beware you worsship the worst evil offers to provide with toxic cures!
The warnings were more than ample and ignored.  You know they were!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Smokin Joe

Just remember, folks, all this new ammo (which was likely replacing aged out stock), will be bought at inflated prices.

Let's go, Brandon!

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

RNC Research
@RNCResearch
U.S. forces are under continued attack by Iran-backed terrorists, but Biden is off to Delaware for the weekend.
He has spent 392 days — 38.9% of his presidency — on vacation.
9:38 PM · Oct 27, 2023

Joni Job
@jj_talking
The Cost Of Joe Biden’s Weekend Trips ‘Home’ Is Insanity - trips to Delaware via air are about $200,000 round trip - That's just the plane ✈️
8:26 AM · Oct 28, 2023

That's money that might have gone toward weapons, I assume.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 12:59:28 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

RNC Research
@RNCResearch
U.S. forces are under continued attack by Iran-backed terrorists, but Biden is off to Delaware for the weekend.
He has spent 392 days — 38.9% of his presidency — on vacation.
9:38 PM · Oct 27, 2023
...and the vast majority of the remainder out to lunch.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden keeps demanding and insisting We never had it so good, but him and his party need more protection to be safe from what they have done to this  COUNTRY AND ITs PEOPLE.

They are being drug to the truth they have denied for so long.  None-the-less they still want you to be blind amnesiac fools come next Presidential election, and many of you will be glad to be.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
title and presumption:
"White House: We’re Concerned About Having Weapons for Our Own Defense, That’s Why We Asked for More Money"

For our own "defense"...?

Well, OK.

Does that mean having the ability and the will to defend our southern border from invasion...?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
title and presumption:
"White House: We’re Concerned About Having Weapons for Our Own Defense, That’s Why We Asked for More Money"

For our own "defense"...?

Well, OK.

Does that mean having the ability and the will to defend our southern border from invasion...?

:Cricket:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
All I see is Brandon liked to supply Afghanistan with ammo/guns/tanks/trucks which gets funneled to Muslim countries. 
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....