Author Topic: ‘Woke’ liberals aren’t hiding their hatred anymore  (Read 278 times)

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
‘Woke’ liberals aren’t hiding their hatred anymore
« on: October 23, 2023, 01:37:40 pm »
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/oct/22/woke-liberals-arent-hiding-their-hatred-anymore/

‘Woke’ liberals aren’t hiding their hatred anymore
by Everett Piper
October 22, 2023

Excerpt:
Last week, in this column, I argued, “What happens in Israel will not stay in Israel.” I went on to warn that “the next shoe to drop may be in Galveston rather than Gaza.”

Is this warning a bit over the top, or is there a reason to take it seriously?

Well, if Solomon was right when he said, “As a man thinketh, so he is,” let’s consider what the people who fancy themselves the moral conscience of America and the West actually think and say.

Here’s a short summary.

“White people are a genetic defect of blackness. Whiteness is not humanness. In fact, white skin is sub-human. White people [have] recessive genetic defects. … Black people, simply through their dominant genes, can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to. Please, Allah, give me the strength to not … kill these … white folks out here today.” — Yusra Khogali, co-founder of Black Lives Matter Toronto.

White people “are closer to animals … they lack compassion. Melanin comes with compassion. Melanin comes with soul. Melanin connects us. So, the people that don’t have it, and I’m going to say this carefully, are a little less.” — Nick Cannon, rapper, actor and former co-host of “America’s Got Talent.”

“Jews are responsible for the majority of wickedness that goes on across the globe.” — Richard Griffin, lecturer and former member of the rap group Public Enemy.

Whites are “barbaric devils [and] savage people [who] pump drugs and guns into the Black community, pack Black people into the squalor of segregated urban ghettos, and continue to be bloodsuckers in our community.” — Nichole Hannah-Jones, author of the 1619 Project.

“[Whites are] goblins who smell like dogs. [We need to] cancel all white people.” — Sarah Jeong, writer for The New York Times.

“I think killing the little Romanov children was justified.” — Bhaskar Sunkara, founder and publisher of the Jacobin magazine.

“Me-first capitalists … are going to be the first people lined up against the wall and shot in the revolution. I’ll happily provide video commentary.” — Dick Costolo, former Twitter chief executive officer.

“I hope [former President Donald Trump] dies. … We are waiting for [his] death.” — Zara Rahim, Hillary Clinton’s former communications adviser.

Just anomalies, you say. Well, no. Not even close.

More at URL above...

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: ‘Woke’ liberals aren’t hiding their hatred anymore
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2023, 01:38:38 pm »
Once again, "Fishrrman's dialectic":
You may not be interested in the politics of race, ethnicity, and identity.
But the politics of race, ethnicity and identity are VERY MUCH interested ... in YOU.

Offline dfwgator

Re: ‘Woke’ liberals aren’t hiding their hatred anymore
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2023, 01:45:03 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKTltWU1e7w

These are the people who took over the Democratic Party.