Author Topic: Muslim Parents Stage “Attendance Strike” Over Inclusion of LGBTQ+ Books in School’s “Anti-bias Curri  (Read 339 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Muslim Parents Stage “Attendance Strike” Over Inclusion of LGBTQ+ Books in School’s “Anti-bias Curriculum”
©Provided by Mama Say What?!

In a Minnesota charter school, a passionate debate is unfolding as Muslim parents keep their children home in a protest against the inclusion of LGBTQ+ children’s books in the K-5 curriculum.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/muslim-parents-stage-attendance-strike-over-inclusion-of-lgbtq-books-in-school-s-anti-bias-curriculum/ss-AA1iGXBA?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=b560715bc7fe477686de7d793d4a028c&ei=28
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Does the "anti=bias" curriculum include Jews too?  I'll bet not.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson